The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

i love a this frame...a parasitic type warframe with a samurai feel...i can complete myself as a blade master-feel with  my Dragon nikana and typhus...now imagine that ahahha...anyway nice concept and information about it...you justify and explain what he really is...and that's very cool nice concepts hope DE will add typhus....men i love those design,infos,skill sets...wow just wow ...its...amazing  

I'm putting my plat on typhus being the U16 warfame

I hope that the new greatsword stance will be an infested viral greatsword due to the fact that we have the Nikana's

That's my 2c anyhow :)

I'd bet on that too. Mostly out of optimism, but also partially out of DE's statement during the legendary Dev Stream 43. There is almost NOTHING else DE could have been referring to.

I'd bet on that too. Mostly out of optimism, but also partially out of DE's statement during the legendary Dev Stream 43. There is almost NOTHING else DE could have been referring to.

Moar optimism! XD

Viral greatsword pl0x

I really hope they keep to the powers that have been made

I haven't played warframe for a while now but I do watch dev streams and keep up with this thread and I have to say..
If they put Typhus in I will happily throw all my other games out the window and no-life the sh*t out of warframe to get this frame.

my body needs this O.o

It was something like "Our next Warframe theme is a popular one a lot of people like". They also said they are adding a unique twist to it.

Please let them be adding Typhus. Please. (Partially just to spite my one friend, who hates Typhus with a passion for some reason.) Typhus FTW!

I have come to theory that this new Warframe that's going to be a shock to us players is going to be Typhus since there are a lot of player who wishes for it. Not only that it would be shocking to those who wants Typhus and to those who doesn't if released. It would also explain why Mios, one of the contest winning weapon, have yet to be released because it will probably be released along side Typhus, its original wielder. 

I have come to theory that this new Warframe that's going to be a shock to us players is going to be Typhus since there are a lot of player who wishes for it. Not only that it would be shocking to those who wants Typhus and to those who doesn't if released. It would also explain why Mios, one of the contest winning weapon, have yet to be released because it will probably be released along side Typhus, its original wielder.

A viral greatsword considering that the stance is coming out

What is this viral great sword you speaking of? I haven't heard any news about it.

The mios - my guess/assumption/hope is that the Mios will be a greatsword

Considering it is an infested weapon - it will be doing (most likely) toxin or (hopefully) viral

This would fit perfectly with Typhus

Considering it is an infested weapon - it will be doing (most likely) toxin or (hopefully) viral

The Mios is likely going to be it's own thing, like the other two prize winners, also because of its hook and it's scissoryness.

...You are aware that you just explained what the Mios was to the guy who made it, right(and had drawn an early version of Typhus wielding it)? The Mios is far from a great sword, it seems to be around the length of the dagger weapons we have in the game, being able to stretch across the small of the back and then some, but being much wider. The fact that it is also a scissor blade and has a "rope dart" like appendage also wouldn't really work with a greatsword.

...You are aware that you just explained what the Mios was to the guy who made it, right(and had drawn an early version of Typhus wielding it)? The Mios is far from a great sword, it seems to be around the length of the dagger weapons we have in the game, being able to stretch across the small of the back and then some, but being much wider. The fact that it is also a scissor blade and has a "rope dart" like appendage also wouldn't really work with a greatsword.

XD

My bad

I'm going off memory of when I last saw the pic

I guess I'm just too hopeful for an infest greatsword :P

2d+s+eyes+are+really+unnerving+_e900dddc

XD

My bad

I'm going off memory of when I last saw the pic

I guess I'm just too hopeful for an infest greatsword :P

warframe__melee_concept_contest___the_mi

Inspired by a Kusari-Gama:

Edited by RedSkittlez