The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

Personally I would be thinking of Baphomet as well, but that's just me. 

Baphomet, I believe he is a boss type enemy not a frame.

hey, that's an idea. If Red's got some time to kill he could turn the movie idea into a comic. If nothing else it'd be a nice way to pass the time while ensuring good material doesn't go to waste

If I have the time.

Edited by RedSkittlez

I have an idea I personally quite like. And I am curious to see if anyone else like the idea.

Ok here goes.

Typhus is born from infection by the Technocyte-virus, a special breed that is capable of affecting a tenno.

He manages to fight it and take control away from the parasitical warframe.

This builds upon Morec0's theory that the warframes are partially alive.

See the Rhino p codex.

Now, I imagine that the warframe will act much like a cephalon in the game. It shares the consciousness with the Host and will speak to the wearer like Ordis but with the twist of it being infested of course.

This offers a little spice to the warframe and is just a nice detail ai would really like.

Edited by arch111

I have an idea I personally quite like. And I am curious to see if anyone else like the idea.

Ok here goes.

RADICAL IDEA

That's...actually a brilliant idea. There's no doubt in my mind i'm going to take inspiration from that when writing the new lore for Typhus. Thanks dude! 

That's...actually a brilliant idea. There's no doubt in my mind i'm going to take inspiration from that when writing the new lore for Typhus. Thanks dude!

Cool! I had a plan to do a Typhus-beginning comic, should I put it on hold if you are revising the concept lore?

One thing bothered me about chroma though, the armor/sheildbuff is not a direct copy of Typhus but still similar.

There is a risk of the team taking parts of typhus they like and give them to other warframes.

Chroma IS listed as infested after all. My hope is that this is leading up to something to do with both the Sentients and infested, when J-3 return.

And I still don't get if Alad is dead or not, storywise of course.

One thing bothered me about chroma though, the armor/sheildbuff is not a direct copy of Typhus but still similar.

There is a risk of the team taking parts of typhus they like and give them to other warframes.

Chroma IS listed as infested after all. My hope is that this is leading up to something to do with both the Sentients and infested, when J-3 return.

And I still don't get if Alad is dead or not, storywise of course.

were is he listed as infested?

i think chroma is closer to the sentients, chrome is a dragon slayer knight thing that killed some dragon like sentient and now he wears its body, and the lore says sentient can copy all type of technology so that could be an answer for different damage type for different colors

all his codex says is that he proudly wears the pelt of a race long forgotten. That dosnt say that its infested.

Ah, I meant he is listed under the Infested faction Scanning targets, like Mesa was.

This means that the infested have had Chroma under their control if I am not missunderstanding everything.

Ah, I meant he is listed under the Infested faction Scanning targets, like Mesa was.

This means that the infested have had Chroma under their control if I am not missunderstanding everything.

you are right about something controlling the original Chroma you have to scan in the quests. But I don't think its the infested. I think somehow the sentients have figured out some way of controlling Warframe/Tenno.

It took Chroma two years to finally arrive. Typhus is young still. Give him time; he's got the popularity and the fan desire.

Zephyr - took a year and a half to be confirmed.

Typhus, is a-year-old, so maybe.

Edited by RedSkittlez

you are right about something controlling the original Chroma you have to scan in the quests. But I don't think its the infested. I think somehow the sentients have figured out some way of controlling Warframe/Tenno.

Aha! So we turn to the infested in the end, the only hope we have of defeating the Sentients.

Enter: Typhus.