Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

Half-asleep ideas:

Make the event for Typhus something new. Typhus is kind of a unique being if you follow his lore and from, what I understand at least, each warframe is not a single person but is just what it's meant to be: exo-armor. So why not do this, Give Red here the first Typhus with a unique little cosmetic piece/badge/syndanya/pallet to mark him as the "original", the first to be awakened. The event could be that you go to a "mega-hive" of some sort and instead of fighting a giant boss... you fight a "maddened" Typhus and when you beat him instead of dying he "comes to his senses". After that a series of missions unlock in which this genuine, AI controlled, Typhus accompanies you. Each time you fight with him on one of the event missions a new part is revealed as he discovers the changes in his warframe and share's them with your tenno.

Might be an interesting twist on the usual way of getting a warframe.

Half-asleep ideas:

Make the event for Typhus something new. Typhus is kind of a unique being if you follow his lore and from, what I understand at least, each warframe is not a single person but is just what it's meant to be: exo-armor. So why not do this, Give Red here the first Typhus with a unique little cosmetic piece/badge/syndanya/pallet to mark him as the "original", the first to be awakened. The event could be that you go to a "mega-hive" of some sort and instead of fighting a giant boss... you fight a "maddened" Typhus and when you beat him instead of dying he "comes to his senses". After that a series of missions unlock in which this genuine, AI controlled, Typhus accompanies you. Each time you fight with him on one of the event missions a new part is revealed as he discovers the changes in his warframe and share's them with your tenno.

Might be an interesting twist on the usual way of getting a warframe.

would he give you a parasite, the parasite could be deadly except for typhus

would he give you a parasite, the parasite could be deadly except for typhus

Well, don't forget. The warframes are just armor used to channel and focus a tenno's affliction. It would be more along the lines of he show's your Cell how his armor has changed from it's original state as Weiss. Your Cell then replicates it to give to a tenno with a similar affliction to Typhus. But that's just the Lore explanation. Functionality wise it would simply be he gives you the schematic for a part after each of the different event missions. 

Edited by Aden

Or maybe Typhus could even be the first alt form to the Primes.lol Gives you a parasite, slap it on a warframe and poof you've got a corrupted version of |insert warframe name here|. But I think I'd honestly prefer him being a normal warframe rather than some new variation like the primes.

...I'm rambling again aren't I?

I'll go back in my cave now.

Or maybe Typhus could even be the first alt form to the Primes.lol Gives you a parasite, slap it on a warframe and poof you've got a corrupted version of |insert warframe name here|. But I think I'd honestly prefer him being a normal warframe rather than some new variation like the primes.

...I'm rambling again aren't I?

I'll go back in my cave now.

Well, 'Prime' isn't really a granted status so much as it is "this thing is the original Orokin tech that all other versions are inferior copies of". Not sure there should really be more than one Warframe "template" though; might make sense on weapons but probably not so much on Frames.

I wonder if they gonna add something onto typhus because his warframe is a parasite and the something keeps it under control.

or the parasite is just the suit and doesn't actually make you betray

i'm confused if someone gets this frame

I wonder if they gonna add something onto typhus because his warframe is a parasite and the something keeps it under control.

or the parasite is just the suit and doesn't actually make you betray

i'm confused if someone gets this frame

The Warframe creates a symbiotic--albeit parasitic--bond with the wearer;

Edited by RedSkittlez

So much views and replies

of course because this is one of the most popular concepts and it's AWESOME. people probably reply to keep this popular so others will look at this and to give a sign to DE saying "THIS FRAME IS AWESOME, CAN YOU PLEASE PUT THIS ON THE GAME (BETA)"

of course because this is one of the most popular concepts and it's AWESOME. people probably reply to keep this popular so others will look at this and to give a sign to DE saying "THIS FRAME IS AWESOME, CAN YOU PLEASE PUT THIS ON THE GAME (BETA)"

pretty much.

6 upvotes till 1000 WOOOOOOOP!!

hey RedSkttilez if this concept is a success, have you thought of another concept or actually have you thought of helping others

He has another concept, Vulcanus if my memory is good. A volcanic warframe based on grec mythological appereance.

(soory if I spelled something wrong)