Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

No worries! I didn't read through the 105 pages, and it stands to reason someone's made similar observations. If you take nothing else away, take that your concept roxxorz my boxxorz and I would play this frame JUST for Cannibalize Armor.

Thanks for your understanding.

I wasn't dogging on Typhus or anything.

Heck, I wasn't trying to give the impression that I was complaining.  Is that a Who meme? Sorry if I offended you.

It's not a problem, just the way you typed it made it sound like the concepts wasn't good, that it just looked cool.

If that wasn't the case, I apologize.

Edited by RedSkittlez

Update: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/176524-warframe-concept-typhus-parasiteviral-samurai-final-update-fanart/?p=2060787

- More fan art of typhus has been added.

You can tell when Typhus is so popular when you find rule 34 of him out there.

so you've stopped updating and just add fan art right, okay

I'm wondering if you've made any new concepts yet or design, or asked your clan for Vulcanus.

anyway still great, this would get people excited if made official, or inspired DE and made a frame similar to Typhus, would bring back the seriousness and darkness of warframe

because some people have said that U14 is like made warframe become cartoon-ish 

The who what now?

I haven't been around for a few weeks.

Awhile back(like,  months back) there was a fan melee weapon concept contest. RedSkittlez's infested "Mios" was one of the winners(along with the Silva and Aegis and Bladed Tonfas). The Mios is an infested blade that also has a whip like appendage on the end that can drag enemies in. It is Typhus' weapon, you can see some pictures of Typhus with it and Typhus is modeling it in the concept for the Mios Red submitted. I'll go look for a picture.

warframe__melee_concept_contest___the_mi

warframe__typhus_cannibalize_armor_chart

warframe___the_mios_by_redskittlez_da-d7

Edited by JerZeyCJ

Awhile back(like,  months back) there was a fan melee weapon concept contest. RedSkittlez's infested "Mios" was one of the winners(along with the Silva and Aegis and Bladed Tonfas). The Mios is an infested blade that also has a whip like appendage on the end that can drag enemies in. It is Typhus' weapon, you can see some pictures of Typhus with it and Typhus is modeling it in the concept for the Mios Red submitted. I'll go look for a picture.

warframe__melee_concept_contest___the_mi

warframe__typhus_cannibalize_armor_chart

warframe___the_mios_by_redskittlez_da-d7

oh thats what the Mios looks like, it reminds me of the scoliac

oh thats what the Mios looks like, it reminds me of the scoliac

A bit, but it's more like Dynasty Warrior's Sword + Hook/Hook + Dagger than a full on whip. 

I imagine a weapon like this could be excellent for pulling foes, choking them, or straight up slicing them up.

That and the art is fantastic, as expected of Red.