Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

Orokin Life -WIP-

warframe___orokin_life_by_redskittlez_da

"Being then God’s offspring, we ought not to think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone, an image formed by the art and imagination of man."

Those concepts are so beautiful and spiritual ... But if I have to choose, I prefer the first one :3

Time? Why exactly time?

Can't exactly talk about leeks, but will say I got some interesting info on a Dev warframe concept from a couple of peeps from the design councili rather have typhus or that instead of say an earthframe. You see we are not ready for captain planet and the tenno planetiers

I have a feeling we will find out what the next frame is or at least get teased it in next friday's devstream. Betting either typhus or a time warframe.

Hey I have a time warframe concept and I'm a fan of Typhus

lets see

what's left

Metal

Time

True Space (Void)

Earth

Blood/Gore (Typhus possibly)

Darkness

Gravity

Fighting/Martial Arts and so on

A really good Warframe concept, I hope this will be implemented in the game beacause it's amazing, this and The Dragon is what I think are the best Warframe concepts on the Forum.

Please refrain from bringing  another concept on these threads, because it will bring unwonted arguments.

They have their own threads.

Thank you for your support and comments.

A really good Warframe concept, I hope this will be implemented in the game beacause it's amazing, this and The Dragon is what I think are the best Warframe concepts on the Forum.

yeah okay but here's the thingbout this concept

this concept is about Typhus not the other concepts on the forum, like Red said dont bring other warframe concepts into this one, those other warframes are supposed to be in their concepts.

No, they most certainly did not. 

FYI, the earth frame on the concept art devstream was just an example of what the concept artists do for a living, not an actual frame in development. 

Just like we probably wont be seeing the Grineer queens throne room for awhile now.