The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Should Be After Zephyr?

(PSN)Whos_That_Guy13

What about a frame called Nightbane with stats that are a bit of a hybrid between frost and ember  but with more of a stalkerish look to it (dark smokey aura) and lets try giving it some rather unique abilities.

1) shadowmeld: Nightbane besome one with the shadows sinkinginto his shadow and gaining increased movement speed for 10 seconds, in this state he also gets a huge damage multiplier for 1 melee attack that chains to any nearby targets with 2 meters, after using the melee he erupts from the shadows leaving a cloud of black smoke.

2) Shadowbind: after using this ablility Nightbane binds with the shadow of a nearby target gaining complete control of the target and thus plays as his target with its weapons and some unit specific abilities, also in this statethe target is covered by Nightbanes dark aura and slowy dakes damage over 15 seconds at the end of this time the target unable to contain Nightbanes dark powers violently explodes dealing heavy damage to nearby enemies.

3)Reapers fall: Nightbane summons a large scythe from his shadow that deals damage equal to 1.5x the damage of his current melee weapon with twice the reach over a period of 12 seconds.

4)Call of the Shinigami: Nightbane summons 3 shadow copies of himself that independently attack different targets for 15 seconds using thrown weapons and melee, at the end of thier existance they explode dealing heavy aoe damage and spawn health orbs.

Feel free to quote this and make any possible changes to the abilities and or the name of said abilites. Its fun to see minds get creative.

Water or Earth

^

I think someone posted an idea for a sand based frame who could roll into their own version of a Grineer Roller for one of their moves.....WHICH WOULD ROCK!

that said, I think I just want them to focus on reworking the moves that need to be better, and then they can go back to adding new frames etc.

but yeah, Water or Earth frame should be next.

I definitely think that DE needs to remind themselves that these are space ninjas. While the game and the frames in their current forms are super awesome, I still think that newer frames should keep in mind the stealth and tactical aspects. As is, they look a little over the top and in some cases clunky. Someone said that they want more frames like excaliber and nyx with their sleek, conservative forms. I partly agree. I still think the frames should have something to distinguish them and make them unique but keep a grounded idea of the fact that they are ninja.

Also, anybody who hates on Zephyr is crazy. I love that frame...

Now that have almost every element of warframe what should the next one be? Im possibly think of an infested type warframe. Comment down below to give your idea of a new frame.

Potato Frame, a frame which requires potato to uses it's ability and the frame itself.

I'd like to see DE start working on frame balance (fix Frost, buff Banshee, rework frame abilities that are rarely used, etc...) and possibly expanding what the existing frames can do (generic abilities, frame transformations ,etc...) before a new frame is considered.

Once that's out of the way, though, I'd be up for a frame that brings a few new elements to the table, such as Carmilla's ability to steal enemy identities and an "evasive tanking" life drain playstyle. (Feel free to check the concept out : I'd appreciate any feedback!)

all of oberons attacks deal radiation damage,  so he is the defacto radiation frame

radiation also causes confusion, and nyx is our local confusion frame

Radiation/impact.  It needed some damage type, and it's obviously not all physical.  I think Radiation was just a compromise/best option from what was available.  It's hard to figure out how to represent "telekinetic fairy paladin space magic" with the current damage types.  I wouldn't call it a Radiation frame per se.

Edited by Cursor

Well Earth is next on the poll. 

Some people are saying that perhaps Oberon was the earth frame.  He was revealed on earth, his namesake is tied to fey, which are nature spirits.  It's a bit of a stretch, but it seems to make more sense than a frame picking up rocks or conjuring them  from the aether in the middle of a metal hallway in a spaceship floating through space. :B

That being said, Temphis up this page said something about a sand frame.  If earth were to happen (and Oberon wasn't it), then I could see the frame being less focused on big rocks and more on particulate matter to do stuff. :P

Edited by Cursor

I like the Idea of infested frame. Wasnt it the orakin who made the infested.. would be easy for story

Im sorry, i normally dont put up such a negative review of something and its not meant as a personal jab. But that lore is awfull. Id just get rid of it and keep the frame stastics and let DE do the lore.