Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 12.0.5

The "hitting like a ton of bricks instead of a ton of feathers" in the RedText isn't something to "fall for".  A ton of feathers is a ton and can crush you, but it doesn't really hit at all due to how slowly it falls.

• Upvote 1

Fixed issues where Vauban’s Tesla could cause a crash. We have optimized the FX of this power for performance and stability, it may look a bit different!

Now whenever Tesla runs out of charges the grenade and the last shot it fired stay on the screen instead of vanishing, by the end of 20 waves of a defense the number of Tesla grenades i had scattered around the level caused a great deal of lag.

Rebecca, the mods appear on Recent tab now but is not sorted right. I still see the fusion mods and all the pre-U12 mods up top. I scroll down to the bottom most and then only I find the post-U12 mods.

• Upvote 1

Hey DE. what about make change to volt Overload and Shock stun? why Rhino and all stun power of other warframes can prolonged but not Volt's stun?

Fixed team health restores not working for sentinels.

Are abilities that heal other Tenno supposed to heal Sentinels as well? Might just be a UI bug, but noticed they don't seem to with Oberon. Sometimes shields don't seem to regenerate, either, but hard to test if that's an in-game actuality or just a UI display problem.

Edited by KoshLovesYou

Fxied Nova’s Immortal Skin blending and bug fix for her FX texture being improperly overrided.

Was erm...