Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well, Guess It's Time!

KeepOnFlowing

• 4 months later...

Hey EVERYONE! I Guess it's time for me to introduce myself! I am the great and loyal BecomeLikeWater! I have never really formally introduced myself here on the forums so why not do that now!? I might have done it but to not the degree that would've liked at the time. I started playing back in (Update 7?) if I'm correct, so I've been here awhile but only got into this forum deal in February. I'm obsessed with [DE]Rebecca, I love martial arts, philosophy, poetry, old school hip-hop, gaming, life, [DE]Rebecca,.....YOU GET THE PICTURE! Some may know me as the craziest person ever too...well because I act totally bonkers and some may not know me (soon to change) but that doesn't matter because we're all family here on the forums! RIGHT!?  

Thank you all, its been a fun ride so far and I hope this ride lasts for a lot longer (or until I get perma-banned for idiocy)

See you out in the battlefield space cowboys (and girls)

Greetings! I'm SO happy to meet you man

and btw, this whole Rebecca obsession is the funniest thing Ive ever seen on Warframe so far

Well, I try to keep it interesting around here...what with all the whining constantly going on, you've gotta make time for hilarity, RIGHT!?