The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flappy Zephyr Megathread!

Jeerome0406

I decided, since I was bored, to try the "Flappy Bird minigame".

I'll just ask.  IS THIS HOW FLAPPY BIRD WAS PLAYED?

The highest score I can manage is 1 point.  What's the world's highest, 2? 3? Was flappy bird actually like this?

It's like someone took IWBTG or QWOP, and decided that these games had too much "fun" in them, and someone might actually get somewhere in those games, and success is stupid, players should just fail all the time.  They then asked, "Could I make anything that was EVEN WORSE?"

THAT was the game that went Viral?  I thought playing Warframe SOLO was hard.  (Start a new account, and play everything solo, I DARE YOU)

LOVE the graphics, but, if this was Flappy Bird, I am astonishingly thrilled that I never suffered through a single minute of it.  It wasn't a game, it was a punishment.  If hell is a real place, and I end up there, it will be filled with video games just like that.

RIP Flappy Bird.  You were a bad idea, poorly executed, and never deserved to live.  Justice has been technically been served, but not by enough a margin.

Okay, some of you are going to post that it's fun.  I'll just say "I don't understand, dying is so easy."  It's everything I don't want to have in a game.

Still, DE, you guys put some awesome looking art into it.  It looks spectacular!  I'm ready for a Warframe 2D platformer!  (Just, please, kindly remember, some of us are incapable of judging jump distances, so toss in some cheat codes.  I still play Star Wars for the SNES, and it's because the cheats are delightful.  Same thing with the Lego games.)

SIXTY POINTS!

What, were they from KRYPTON?  Those people are NOT HUMAN, lol.

The only explanation is that they are alien pod people, or Deities.  Like how on that one episode of Hercules: Legendary Journeys, they made the joke that Kevin Sorbo was actually Hercules, pretending to be mortal, and and had after a few millenia, decided to pretend to be an Actor in a show about Ancient Greece.

Good Episode.