The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flappy Zephyr Megathread!

Jeerome0406

It´s a very funny game (exept some RAGE QUITS)

I think every frame should have a minigame like this. Excal for example could have something like doodel jump :D

Or what about ANGRY FRAME, the evil Grineer have stolen the "potatos" and the frames have to bring them back :)

Here's a novel idea instead of giving us a mini game which I'm not remotely interested in, how about fixing all the bugs in game..mmmmmmmmmmm oh that means DE has to actually do something right for a change...... Geeeeeeezzzz

You realise it prolly took them a whole like 20 mins to make this right?

They've already got the procedurally generated world.  Just make it stack towers and remove some random ones.

They've already got hit-box triggers.  Deal a stupid amount of damage on those that are solid and make it add 1 score if its a clear one.

Move the char so much on the x-axis a second.

Move the char so much in the y-axis when press "jump".

Display a score which takes a whopping 2 - 3 lines of code to do. (IE not very much, in Unity anyway I dought there engine is much difference in that repect)

Then on Death Display score, High score, Retry (reset char position and randomise tower stacks), and quit (close game).

It prolly needed and whopping total of one person to do (No need for art assets as they are already in the game) in the space of 20 mins.

So if people could stop this "I wish they were fixing bugs instead of something I couldn't give a S#&$ about" realise that the manpower to produce this is VERY VERY minimal.  It just looks more fancy then the actual flappy bird because of the art assest used.  I could create this game using freaking boxes and a set amount of towers in the matter of an hr,  I really dought that one hr of one persons life is doing to be the end of the world.

I like that they've done this.  While I dislike the bugs them creating this game isn't gona make the patch come any quicker and even if it did its probably a total of one hour.  OMG! END OF THE WORLD!!!!!! PATCH CAME OUT ONE HOUR LATER THEN IT SHOULD OF!!!! OMG!!!!!.

Seriouly cut the crap -_-

You realise it prolly took them a whole like 20 mins to make this right?

They've already got the procedurally generated world.  Just make it stack towers and remove some random ones.

They've already got hit-box triggers.  Deal a stupid amount of damage on those that are solid and make it add 1 score if its a clear one.

Move the char so much on the x-axis a second.

Move the char so much in the y-axis when press "jump".

Display a score which takes a whopping 2 - 3 lines of code to do. (IE not very much, in Unity anyway I dought there engine is much difference in that repect)

Then on Death Display score, High score, Retry (reset char position and randomise tower stacks), and quit (close game).

It prolly needed and whopping total of one person to do (No need for art assets as they are already in the game) in the space of 20 mins.

So if people could stop this "I wish they were fixing bugs instead of something I couldn't give a S#&$ about" realise that the manpower to produce this is VERY VERY minimal.  It just looks more fancy then the actual flappy bird because of the art assest used.  I could create this game using freaking boxes and a set amount of towers in the matter of an hr,  I really dought that one hr of one persons life is doing to be the end of the world.

I like that they've done this.  While I dislike the bugs them creating this game isn't gona make the patch come any quicker and even if it did its probably a total of one hour.  OMG! END OF THE WORLD!!!!!! PATCH CAME OUT ONE HOUR LATER THEN IT SHOULD OF!!!! OMG!!!!!.

Seriouly cut the crap -_-

That would require people CARE about not screaming.

This is the internet. Logic need not apply.

Flappy Bird was one of those things you love or hate. Can't really blame the designer for pulling it after the ton of abuse that was dropped on him for not 'fixing' the game to people's standards. After all, a twenty year old who made the app as a fun project has the staff of Blizzard and can fix all the problems and add all the wanted features in a day. Sure he can.

Mainly though? People want to rage so they rage.

Can't stand the mini-game myself, but hey... Whatever floats your boat.

Edited by Kalenath