Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So About Dual Skana Prime....

MegpoidBeetle

cant help but feel like many founders would create a general S#&$ storm if they did it... so not likely anytime soon.

I would be crapping up a storm if they released it today. Exclusive was supposed to mean exclusive, not pointless. I'm speculating Melee 2.0 will create a meaningful difference between dual and single weapons, then they'll release it. They have been talking about giving longswords a place for a very long time. Assuming this difference is non trivial, I'd be fine with it.

Edited by VKhaun

Well, they should release it. It would solve a ton of issues that the whole Founders thing created. Dual Skana prime and Aklato prime.

But it will probably be Prime Access #8 or so.

Mostly your issues. Unfortunately DE has already finalized their statement on the matter, so really no need to stir up that pot again.

While I personally wouldn't be bothered by it (considering their technically different weapons) I feel that DE doesn't want to whack that hive anymore - and can't say I blame them. They've made their stance on Founders gear final, so I think that they think they'd be splitting hairs by making pseudo-founders items. It's a volatile situation that could easily blow up in their face, and I doubt they see such rage risk as worth it.

Edited by DJ_Redwire

i think volt is using fang prime not dual skana prime....

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/130267-volts-using-dual-skana-prime-skana-prime-and-mini-skana-prime/

While I personally wouldn't be bothered by it (considering their technically different weapons) I feel that DE doesn't want to whack that hive anymore - and can't say I blame them. They've made their stance on Founders gear final, so I think that they think they'd be splitting hairs by making pseudo-founders items. It's a volatile situation that could easily blow up in their face, and I doubt they see such rage risk as worth it.

well then, we'll have Dual Skana Wraiths then

For the sake of the founders, they shouldn't release Ak/Dual versions of the skana prime or lato prime and I'm speaking as someone who doesn't have them.

Releasing a better version of a paid exclusive will severely devalue their investment.