Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframes Spotted

Dude_on_the_Moon

Definitely an old list. Word to the wise: Names of things in the code itself are not the same as the names we see in-game. It has always been this way. The only real exception there is ExcaliburMK1 which is more than likely the default Excalibur that they use in their testing, as well as the one we see sometimes when the game gets bugged (i.e. loading into a game when your frame hasn't loaded completely).

Yeah, from the lore it's clear that Stalker isn't a Tenno, but has a Warframe. Maybe the lower guardians had warframes as well, or he used some Orokin stuff to build his own Warframe while the Tenno slept.

Also, every developer does that, where they'll change the name of something, but won't change the pathnames that reference old names because it'll mess up too much stuff.

Excalibur MK1 is either the Prime or no Prime version of it.
Ninja is definitely Ash because DE directly has said he is the closest one to it and Paladin is Oberon, it is the theme it was build around by DE. Oberon the Paladin Frame. Tengu could be Zephyr but it is huge speculation but that Decree is something I am interested in. After all it could be that the release fashion of two entire Warframes between Updates could be the new frequency for them. One in Update X and one in Update X.5

Where did you find these files? I can't find these anywhere.

It doesn't let me install Warframe into Program Files x86. Instead, it got installed into AppData/Local/Warframe and all I see is Lotus/Language/Empty. Other than that, I have /Warframe/Downloaded, /Warframe/Crashes. In the downloaded folder, it's just the 3 folders, Dev, Public, and Test. They have the Drivers and .dll files, along with the Launcher processes.

Where did you find these files? I can't find these anywhere.

It doesn't let me install Warframe into Program Files x86. Instead, it got installed into AppData/Local/Warframe and all I see is Lotus/Language/Empty. Other than that, I have /Warframe/Downloaded, /Warframe/Crashes. In the downloaded folder, it's just the 3 folders, Dev, Public, and Test. They have the Drivers and .dll files, along with the Launcher processes.

its a simple game download requests..

Saryn needs a Medusa like helmet then. 

I'd love some Season 3 helmets.

that said, It just occurred to me, should Saryn's Venom and Contagion moves names be switched? "Venom" as a melee poison buff, and "Contagion" as her DoT that spreads to other enemies nearby when shot at?.......????WHY ARE THESE NAMES NOT SWITCHED!?

I'm gonna think about that everytime I use her now, sorry if I cursed anyone thats OCD to think they should be switched too.....it's bothering me now.