The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Songs That Give You Goosebumps?

War_Admiral_Adama

Whether its just a beautiful riff or a well put together string of sounds. Heavy drumming at a good moment, or majestic vocals. What gives you the chills when your rocking out?

I can't neccesarily pinpoint the songs. But alot of songs by Apocalyptica, Soilwork, FFDP, Excision, some D&B artists, etc. I like Heavy and fast music with melody.

Edited by Lynches

So many things... so many. I have a wide taste in music so.. yeah...

The song Blue from the Seatbelts (from Cowboy Bebop) mostly because of what happened in the anime when that played.

The crazy hammer on solo in CAFO by Animals as Leaders.

and basically everything about the song Reincarnation by Easily Embarrassed.

Once the beat kicks in on Cosmic Flute by Kick Bong, hell yeah

And OH MAN how can I not include the vocals 4 minutes 20 seconds in from the song Resonance off of this album

http://www.akaraproject.com/discography/the-world-beyond/

In fact that whole album is just full of goosebumps for me.

Edited by AXCrusnik

There's pretty much one song that's been consistently goosebump-inducing after a few years and it's Mobile Armor by Hiroyuki Sawano off of Gundam Unicorn's soundtrack. It's a very emotionally powerful track in my opinion, probably one of the strongest within the entire series' soundtrack thus far.

http://grooveshark.com/s/MOBILE+ARMOR/4hsVoV?src=5

Edited by djentlemenBehold

As for things that give me goosebumps, there are alot. so ill just pick some of my favorites x3

- Secret base from Ano Hana 

- Kimi ga iru kara from FFXIII

- Everything's Alright - Laura Shigihara (this one brings me to tears due to friends dying from illnesses, and not being able to go far in life before being taken.) Edited by FrozenArtice

Is it just me or are people making empty posts with no video?

I think there is an issue with the forums and the amount of data its holding or something because each thread seems only to be able to hold a certain amount of video before it just leaves large blank spaces where the video would go.