Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Melee 2.0 Anticipation Megathread

gaurdianaq

I'd rather have a polished turd than a rushed, broken turd. Still a turd.

Today will probably just be Rhino Prime Access. 

They said that the next Prime will be released WITH Melee 2.0.

OP; I'm a veteran and I don't mind waiting. Don't speak for us, yo!

Edited by Etsoree

They told us when they delayed Melee 2.0 last time. I'm hoping they'll do the same this time. Or, you know, release it.

Face it, people. No matter how much they polish it, some of you are still going to approach it with overhyped and unreasonable expectations, and will still piss and moan about how they should have made things better by reading your minds or something. You should all know what to expect in terms of initial balance by now, as well. Provided the system doesn't have any game-breaking bugs, I'd rather they get it into our hands and keep their ears open for feedback.

No rush, DE, but keep in mind which community you're dealing with. They epitomize "there is no pleasing some people."

Sounds like you don't know about auto-melee aim. Its in the options, I can't believe you don't use it because your complaining you can't hit anything with melee. Thats because your not using auto-melee aim. -_-; It targets the closest target around you when you press E. I love Valkyr and melee because of melee-auto aim. You have no idea how awesome and enjoyable melee can be with maxed out dual ichors. You will one shot most enemies up to level 40 with these. They do around 5000 to 10k when they crit and they crit a lot. With valkyr's warcry your swinging blades at Dragon Ball Z speeds. Dual Ichors are the highest DPS melee weapons in the game because they are heavy crit weapons with a crit, dps, berzerker build. 

If you don't believe me or this guy then its your loss.

Jat Kitag hit harder and only with one polar slot can be used for whole enemies type in game.. hit for 10-15k per hit.

About targeting u miss my point..

with melee weapon u can't aim and hit Vital point of MOBS.. go with friend and try hit Vital Point what discover Banshee or what is a normal Vital point.. or try slash mob in head ;]

Go back and rememeber what you can do with melee before patch 7.

They said that the next Prime will be released WITH Melee 2.0.

OP; I'm a veteran and I don't mind waiting. Don't speak for us, yo!

I thought alot of the veterans got tired (and took a break/left Warframe) because there was nothing truly new in the updates. Unless that's a vocal minority.

edit: or you were stating that you are veteran AND patient :o

Edited by Isciira

Jat Kitag hit harder and only with one polar slot can be used for whole enemies type in game.. hit for 10-15k per hit.

About targeting u miss my point..

with melee weapon u can't aim and hit Vital point of MOBS.. go with friend and try hit Vital Point what discover Banshee or what is a normal Vital point.. or try slash mob in head ;]

Go back and rememeber what you can do with melee before patch 7.

How did you get 10k on Jat? The most i have had was 5k. X_X

I thought alot of the veterans got tired (and took a break/left Warframe) because there was nothing truly new in the updates. Unless that's a vocal minority.

edit: or you were stating that you are veteran AND patient :o

The latter is true. The former? Unsure.

there would usually be a giant banner on the front page about the next major update (melee 2.0). looks like we're waiting another week. 

Probably a safe bet, and a valuable lesson has been taught this day.

Never have hopes for anything :'(

there would usually be a giant banner on the front page about the next major update (melee 2.0). looks like we're waiting another week. 

Last time they didn't say anything and updated at exactly 12am at night. Its going to be the same with melee 2.0.