Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Melee 2.0 Anticipation Megathread

gaurdianaq

I wouldn't be surprised if it's tomorrow. As many resources as they're dumping into it, and as quickly as their turnaround time is from proposal to product, tomorrow would be pretty much on-the-mark for them.

I can see it getting pushed another week if they're not confident in it, but I'm fairly sure we're closer to *sip* and than we are to "OMG NEED MORE TIME"

Guuuuuys, I keep telling you.

Dev stream said this month! or the first week of April... and DE_Steve said no to this week. :P 

When did he say no to "this week"? Are you sure he meant, specifically, "not on the 19th", and not, perhaps, last week?

So maybe a rework of Ash blade storm for mele 2.0

maybe something more interactive?

also i want it tomorow

yeah i can dream ikr

Actually, ash bladestorm would be, as I understand (and others have noted) given an inherent upgrarde: The game's going to count hit streaks now, and give damage multipliers based on them. Hence, bladestorming would automatically give you a hit streak, and, thus, merely using it would make you that much more devestating in combat once it's over(and, also, means that it would scale with enemy levels).

Actually, ash bladestorm would be, as I understand (and others have noted) given an inherent upgrarde: The game's going to count hit streaks now, and give damage multipliers based on them. Hence, bladestorming would automatically give you a hit streak, and, thus, merely using it would make you that much more devestating in combat once it's over(and, also, means that it would scale with enemy levels).

I hope other powers s like slash dash  radial javelin , rhino charge , add to the combo meter 

I had me a giggle m8

If you're serious..... I'd destroy the dresser right beside me.

If this is indeed a joke and nothing more.... I just might destroy the dresser right beside me.

(Sees Outer Science in the recommended section after.... Welp, dresser destruction reverted time for Kage-Pro... Nico Nico Chorus.... Eh well, prefer Jins original but hey.)

Edited by un1337ninj4

If you're serious..... I'd destroy the dresser right beside me.

If this is indeed a joke and nothing more.... I just might destroy the dresser right beside me.

No man she was just messing around with poor Dimitri =(

We probably have a couple more updates before Melee 2.0