Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Melee 2.0 Anticipation Megathread

gaurdianaq

Take my Excalibur Prime out of its storage, equip Dakra Prime, go on a killing spree looking like a badass.

Once I master the combos.

Or use Nekros and my Ether Reaper and go on a Grim Reaper spree.

Edited by Spikey844

They said coptering will be removed and who knows if they'll be good or not in melee 2.0

They did?

As far as I know, the slide melee is still staying in the game, unless you mean the glitch itself that gave you magical rockets.

Coptering means something else?

Oh you.

My question is, are you saying they'll remove the whole slide melee move or only the glitch caused by slide melee?

If you meant the slide melee move itself, then I'm afraid you're wrong, since they showed the slide melee animations of Melee 2.0 during one of the livestreams.

EDIT: Hah, I see Nexus730 got it!

Edited by KingTaro

Equip Zorens, and check if copter still works.

If not, cry, cry a lot.

A few hours later, come check the forums to see how many hate threads have been posted.

Cry again, a lot.

A few hours later, equip Jat Kitag Orthos Prime and play with melee 2.0 :)

Edited by Tazmanyak

Equip Zorens, and check if copter still works.

If not, cry, cry a lot.

A few hours later, come check the forums to see how many hate threads have been posted.

Cry again, a lot.

A few hours later, equip Jat Kitag Orthos Prime and play with melee 2.0 :)

There is always that guy who rants about new stuff cause it doesnt understand it.

I really hope they ship coptering back to port stupid where it belongs, So they can focus on making movement and parkour better.

Watching a bunch of iron-skinned fatties flying around the room is annoying.

Yes tell me about it. While you play honest and tries to enjoy the game, there are these monkeys jumping with axes.

I have at least 2 of every type of Melee weapon. Intend to go solo start on mercury and attack each node with a different warframe/weapon combo. I will do this untill it becomes too difficult or I feel as though I tested the system enough to understand it. Then I want to play a nice long survival with a team and ponder what the best way it to mod the Melee weapons are, then the forma.

I have at least 2 of every type of Melee weapon. Intend to go solo start on mercury and attack each node with a different warframe/weapon combo. I will do this untill it becomes too difficult or I feel as though I tested the system enough to understand it. Then I want to play a nice long survival with a team and ponder what the best way it to mod the Melee weapons are, then the forma.

Count me in if you dont mind!

Zorencoptering is pretty much the only reason people keep the Dual Zorens, because the Dual Ichors are just better (so long as you have the mastery rank, materials, and the dojo lab). So, I don't think they'll get rid of it. At least not as a quick-melee feature of the weapon.

Zorencoptering is pretty much the only reason people keep the Dual Zorens, because the Dual Ichors are just better (so long as you have the mastery rank, materials, and the dojo lab). So, I don't think they'll get rid of it. At least not as a quick-melee feature of the weapon.

Dont all 2-hard small weapons let you launch forward?