Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Week's Tenno Reinforcement

Tuxie

Probably another akimbo pistols / reskin of existing gun with slightly different stats / another crappy meele

The next akimbo pistols will be a Prime version, likely Bolto or Furis. Cryo gun for President, 4 more years!

Edited by Sedant

You kidding? A new sentinel would be amazing

We need a sentinel on the ground. I wanna feel like I have Fido 3013 gnawing on the legs of the fallen victims of my corpus freeze ray for president.

And would a sentinel 2.0 be so hard? Like name changes and sturff? And something that actually makes them useful above enemies level 12?

We need a sentinel on the ground. I wanna feel like I have Fido 3013 gnawing on the legs of the fallen victims of my corpus freeze ray for president.

And would a sentinel 2.0 be so hard? Like name changes and sturff? And something that actually makes them useful above enemies level 12?

They did mention having ground pets at some point.  But I think they said they would be vanity items so they wouldn't support you like a sentinel does.

Also, I'm thinking that most new weapons will be clan tech from now on.  Especially if it's a tenno weapon, that's what the tenno lab is for!  I'm ok with that too.

The Grinlok is a very cool weapon but i see it as WAY too old fashioned for space age technology... and it even shows that its lack luster, i mean what would you prefer in a high level fire fight? the grinlok or the latron prime?

This goes for the lever action pistol also it will simply be outclassed by many other weapons.

Freeze gun & Boltor prime please.

The Grinlok is a very cool weapon but i see it as WAY too old fashioned for space age technology... and it even shows that its lack luster, i mean what would you prefer in a high level fire fight? the grinlok or the latron prime?

This goes for the lever action pistol also it will simply be outclassed by many other weapons.

D'you know why there are some places in the Imperium of Man where REVOLVERS AND FLINT-LOCKS out-class laser rifles? Because they're more reliable, easier to make, and pack a hell of a whallop if you know what you're doing with 'em. Ergo, the 45-point dmg. Head Shot 9 crit on a Lesser Daemon that I pulled off with a Revolver while everyone else was plinking away with their las-guns.

The same goes for the Grinlok. un-ranked, I was pulling off 887 crits consistently. It's the perfect fusion of sniper and marksman rifle. My only problem with it is that it's Grineer designed instead of Tenno designed. Seriously, the Tenno already have revolvers, just give me a god-damn bowie knife and a Tenno designed lever-action rifle  and let me go cow-boy on some Grineer.

D'you know why there are some places in the Imperium of Man where REVOLVERS AND FLINT-LOCKS out-class laser rifles? Because they're more reliable, easier to make, and pack a hell of a whallop if you know what you're doing with 'em. Ergo, the 45-point dmg. Head Shot 9 crit on a Lesser Daemon that I pulled off with a Revolver while everyone else was plinking away with their las-guns.

The same goes for the Grinlok. un-ranked, I was pulling off 887 crits consistently. It's the perfect fusion of sniper and marksman rifle. My only problem with it is that it's Grineer designed instead of Tenno designed. Seriously, the Tenno already have revolvers, just give me a god-damn bowie knife and a Tenno designed lever-action rifle  and let me go cow-boy on some Grineer.

Im not sayin that lever actions are bad i love them big fan of old school fire arms, but are they really in the right age? i mean cmon lever actions in space, i know its a game but surely technology would have improved ALOT more since then, also the grinloks very low clip size is its downfall compared to the latron primes 15 shots, if it had more then it would be a very viable weapon.

Edited by xoxcloudxox