Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Thank You De, There Is No ''endgame'' Anymore

Kickboxing_Banana

Everything can be bought now, seriously. Those dumb Legendary cores, maxed rank 10 mods have no value anymore. Prime gear is worthless as well now that the parts can be traded. New Dojo weapons can be bought for Platinum as well, and it's only matter of time when the old Dojo weapons will be added to the market as well. I feel like all those hours (786) I have been playing this game have been wasted.

THERE IS NOTHING TO BE ACHIEVED ANYMORE.

Edited by GalliumGD

I agree. What made clan weapons special was that there was a lot of time and effort put in. So when you saw someone with it you knew they worked hard to get it. Now you buy them just like anywhere else and now you can trade Prime parts? They were the ONLY end game DE had! Now its just a giant market for plat. I do not like these changes.

Considering that legendary cores will become extremely rare, i wouldn't say maxed ranked mods lose their value that drastically. 

Prime gear is worthless, yeah i kinda agree with you guys on that now. We need more ways of self-upgrading our status to be different from those who haven't reached end-game status.

I agree. What made clan weapons special was that there was a lot of time and effort put in. So when you saw someone with it you knew they worked hard to get it. Now you buy them just like anywhere else and now you can trade Prime parts? They were the ONLY end game DE had! Now its just a giant market for plat. I do not like these changes.

I never knew that DE would become THIS greedy.

Everything can be bought now, seriously. Those dumb Legendary cores, maxed rank 10 mods have no value anymore. Prime gear is worthless as well now that the parts can be traded. New Dojo weapons can be bought for Platinum as well, and it's only matter of time when the old Dojo weapons will be added to the market as well. I feel like all those hours (786) I have been playing this game have been wasted.

They can work this out when they fix RNG, but right now, RNG is garbage for the most part. Do you know how long it took me to get the Glaive Prime Disc? Approximately 30+ runs to Wave 20. Nova Systems? Also about 30, but that was before they were rewarded at the end of the game. Nevertheless.

All I can say is, I hope they've got some major endgame content coming up very soon, for their own good. 

Recent dev stream has made that a 'hell yes'

as for timeframe...not so sure. But boy do they have BIG changes to the endgame structure. It's actually gonna FEEL like endgame imo.

I'm just going to say it.

DE is starting to cater to the sh1tters.

Give me my point I want it BADLY.

1st Straw: Clan Weaponry again same paywall.

2nd Straw: Playing the Void=Playing OD=Noone is playing it=Go to Trading to buy everything literally

3rd Straw: I dunno derpy derpy

But me and my Waifu WF are taking a quick break (3 days) until she gets back in the kitchen and fixes my eggs the way me likes it

Edited by Ishki88

from a business stand point, clan teach was making DE loss money. they make weapons, but players cant spend real money to buy those. considering how overpriced weapons are, i dont think many people would buy those (except for masters and grandmasters, which is only a fraction of the playerbase)

farming for prime weapons was horrible. now they fixed that.

and some people got the ability to max 2 mods.

the sky is not falling, and endgame never existed, so i dont know how they destroyed endgame