The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Prime Parts Trading Discussion Megathread

Ground.Zero

.. to disable all this butthurt going on right now?

I can understand, if some people dont like that BP trading.

But for anti-christ's sake... DE mentioned it before. You wanted it back then.  Now its here, and all you are doing is moaning and crying?

Do you really need to be taught how to close a browser tab?

Trading the parts is fine, I just think the main BP should not be trade-able.

Besides the token system trading was the only solution to the void saturation and rng, which was only going to get worse as they added more prime stuff. The token system makes more sense in a singleplayer game imo, after all trading is a practically a token system in disguise, the only difference is it involves player interaction, which makes it better.

Edited by CubedOobleck

There's the token system, which I think you have mentioned as a void points system

I thought that this token system is a good idea because the void points would be guaranteed and would give players a reason to continue going to the void. Obviously, there can't be too much grind with this. I mean if DE did use this and made it so that Paris prime grip, string, upper limb, lower limb and BP cost 100 void points or more, then that would be plain ridiculous.

I hate to say it but I am not fond of the new trading hooligan thingymabobers with the prime parts and what not, but you know what, DE are just trying to do what they see MOST of what the community is saying and what they think is the best outcome, I still love this game and the company, but DE isn't going to make changes until you guys speak up, but be polite -_- Don't have to Bxtch about the things you hate. 

It's called Feedback people, now Bxtchback.

*Sorry for the profanity and my horrible choices in words*

Edited by thatkidrjay

It's dirt cheap now, but that's what happens when the supply is high. Once the new "rare" pieces are figured out and supply drops, the prices will go up.

Also the syndana is a completely different thing than prime trading. It's cosmetic.

Edited by FateZero

I would be alright with this. People would still have to work for primes and people who already worked for them won't feel cheated because people wouldn't be able skip the work and just get to prize as well as this special 'Void shop' would be 100% of getting the item and eliminate the RNG.

I think the problem lies in change and how we've been used to farming stuff and people have done it for so long and now you can just skip all of it and get the prize and other people who have done so can't return back to gain the time/effort lost trying to obtain the parts, I do however just like many others enjoy that I can give away my BPs sitting in my inventory and put them to use. :D

Not like am complaining. haven't played this game in months except for few missions here and there. Got all mods from trading lol. While trading reduces grinding it ultimately destroys the game as now you have everything you need from mods to plats. Trading is now more plats though. Trading aka Selling more like it.

What do you all think?? You like trading, does it suck or it should have never been in the game?

If I am not mistaken then DE will soon add BPs for trade as well. DE is destroying this game themselves and once people start trading BPs as well, people will stop buying plats and DE will lose their only means of making money off the game.

Edited by MonsterMonkey

Ah man I wish I could get me them Detrons, etc. Over exaggeration must be the thing on Warframe now, not trading. 

Actually forget the Detron, already have that but I wanted to just throw it up there. What I really want is your Despair and Hate. ;)

You should just relax, be patient, and see where this is heading.

Edited by Verryn

I would have to say that trading hasn't destroyed the game. Trading has made it nice for those who want to get mods quicker through platinum. It is nice for those who do not want to have to grind a long time. As for BP's DE said they will never add anything besides mods to trading pool.

I would have to say that trading hasn't destroyed the game. Trading has made it nice for those who want to get mods quicker through platinum. It is nice for those who do not want to have to grind a long time. As for BP's DE said they will never add anything besides mods to trading pool.

Obviously, that's not true.

Well i would trade for a detron too if i could just saying trading needs to be limited. For example, you want a rare mod?? only way to get it is to trade a rare mod for it. Remove plats from trading.

All I see in trading tab is Selling this or buying this

Edited by MonsterMonkey

When I saw that Prime parts can be traded now, I first thought, wow that's dumb. Now, 100 plat richer, I thought, why are people complaining about this? Shut up and go make some money! I can now almost buy the new weapon with other peoples platinum instead of waiting 3 days for research. (which is the real crime in the update)

Edited by Mrr.Bond