Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Stop De. (New Clantech Weapons)

Kvzakau

Enough with releasing EVERY single new weapon in the clan dojo. The weapons aren't even worth it half of the time, and it takes way to much time to collect resources for these crap weapons.. We all know electricity ONLY effects courpus.. or anything below level 5, why make a weapon wield this horrible stat and makes us work a crap ton for a crap weapon?

The weapon is actually really good in case u don't know... elementals and all... The weapons should be either present on the labs or in the market, being in both places is just nasty and sheds a really bad shadow about DE's plans and well they look kinda greedy! EA anyone!?

from what I have seen from a person in my clan who bought the new weapon outright they might be OP not weak. Have you even used them yet? or if you have do you have good mods?

All the weapons released expect the phage were just complete crap. I just can't trut them anymore :c. Its like, i HOPE the weapons are at least use-able but their usually not.

Update 12 will be all clan tech, or however you say it. Update 13 will be all super rare drops, and we continue this for another 3 updates until we get things back in the store. How's that sound? ;)

It sounds expected! Lol... The only faces i don't go like "meh" when i see them are Rebecca's, Megan's and Geoff's... this is going nowhere fast!

The weapon is actually really good in case u don't know... elementals and all... The weapons should be either present on the labs or in the market, being in both places is just nasty and sheds a really bad shadow about DE's plans and well they look kinda greedy! EA anyone!?

I wouldn't go so far as to say "EA". At least DE haven't bought out any companies and just destroyed every franchise they own.

Update 12 will be all clan tech, or however you say it. Update 13 will be all super rare drops, and we continue this for another 3 updates until we get things back in the store. How's that sound? ;)

Sounds horrible, and i'll probably stop playing for a bit then. Pretty sure a lot of people don't like this new annoying feature.

Never compare DE to EA, this game is totally free to play and only pay required for pretty bits, skill is required to play well and money is factored out IN IT'S ENTIRETY. Not to mention Event, and Void items only available through gameplay (Save recently with Prime Access, something Frost, Mag, and many weapons will never see), this game is a sandbox of sorts and a grindfest, it's a true genre and I love it.

(Let us not forget these are the guys who created Unreal Tournament, the Unreal Engine, Bioshock (1 and 2), The Darkness, and Dark Sector! As well as being a twenty year old firm with Sheldon Carter heading THIS project! The guy one top of Game Developer Magazine's Top 50 list!)

Edited by un1337ninj4

Never compare DE to EA, this game is totally free to play and only pay required for pretty bits, skill is required to play well and money is factored out IN IT'S ENTIRETY. Not to mention Event, and Void items only available through gameplay, this game is a sandbox of sorts and a grindfest, it's a true genre and I love it.

Well i still love it too or else i'de be long gone... but i can't turn my face at some really dodgy and sloppy decisions made. I'll keep being an active player cause i still believe the devs can make something great out of all of this mess. I totally get your comment, i was just venting and ranting before causei'm a bit pissed  about todays hotfix but tomorrow i'll be back farming them cores and creds 4 sure. 

Well i still love it too or else i'de be long gone... but i can't turn my face at some really dodgy and sloppy decisions made. I'll keep being an active player cause i still believe the devs can make something great out of all of this mess. I totally get your comment, i was just venting and ranting before causei'm a bit &!$$ed  about todays hotfix but tomorrow i'll be back farming them cores and creds 4 sure. 

Bah, tis cool Tenno, I'm just getting some fumes as well, some people don't even know how lucky we are to have these guys. (Compared to what we could have... EA, Activision, don't think about the evil... It only induces insomnia....)

Enough with releasing EVERY single new weapon in the clan dojo. The weapons aren't even worth it half of the time, and it takes way to much time to collect resources for these crap weapons.. We all know electricity ONLY effects courpus.. or anything below level 5, why make a weapon wield this horrible stat and makes us work a crap ton for a crap weapon?

Let's see.

A weapon that deals more damage than the Despair.

Can explode.

Can get very ungodly amounts of magnetic or corrosive or radiation damage.

Yeah it is "weak".

This thing as a radiation viral setup WILL eat Grineer napalms and co like candy.

give the castina's a try. they destroy things, and with an innate elemental type, you can tri-elemental that beast to suit whatever your needs.

i paid plat for em and you know, im extremely happy with my purchase.

On one end, people complained that all new weapon blueprints were in the market and no new clantech weapons were released.

Then they release clantech weapons and now people complain that they should release new weapon blueprint in the market instead.

Catch-22 at its finest.