Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Steel Charge/Legendary Cores Discussion Megathread

Ishki88

as i said before, you want to take a compensation from the players. this, i repeat, doesnt affect you.

Kudos for using the right affect.

It does affect us though. People with multiple sets of 2 cores are now using them to screw over market prices for mods. Because instead of a max blind rage or max heavy calibre or whatever actually requiring hours upon hours of invested time, credits, mods and cores to build, and therefore earning hundreds of platinum in return, all it took was getting a steel charge to rank 6 which is a piece of cake. They have screwed over the market for everyone who had invested that time the hard way, expecting a decent return.

100 plat to buy a legendary core that's worth around 1200 cores? how about no.

i suspect legendary core was made for the apologies, and will never actually make it into the game where you can obtain them normally, or even through events.

'Eh. Legendary Cores as part of special events would be interesting. Especially if, no matter what side you picked, you'd get one. Maybe have some kind of prerequisite though, like getting to X, Y, or Z rank in the whatever. As an individual.

Again, I ask, why is it a bad thing to crash the trading market? Do you really think that the market was intended to drain plat from newbies that don't know any better? Because that's about all plat trading amounts to right now.

A newbie won't even be able to perform a trade.

At rank 2 to 3, you should have a rough idea how the game rolls and that why buying a Rhino at 325 plat is a bad idea.

'Eh. Legendary Cores as part of special events would be interesting. Especially if, no matter what side you picked, you'd get one. Maybe have some kind of prerequisite though, like getting to X, Y, or Z rank in the whatever. As an individual.

as i said in another thread, if they're gonna come from events, it would probably be for "top players" (ala how primed chamber was first given out), not just doing the objective. and noting how powerful each legendary core is, they should only be given out sparingly.

and again, "top players" generally just mean "good at exploiting", and rewarding exploitation isnt good.

Edited by leonvision

I dont like CoD(I pretty much grew out of PvP shooters) . Will check  Black Desert.

I am not a fan of CoDs type games at all but love the Titanfall Beta this week end, got to look at the game more of a First Person Moba then a military shooter.

It's 6 vs 6 but each side has a ton of NPCs spawning to help, players can kill the NPCs to help get their Titan out faster. Matches last about 7-9 mins and most games i was getting my Titan out 2-3 times a match. When not in the Mech you can wall run and double jump and do all kinds of crazy moves to get around the map and maybe that why I like it because it felt Warframeish.

Don't over look if your thinking its just another CoD. I was on top of the scoreboard at the end of matches just by killing the other teams NPC grunts.

Yes. I profited greatly from all the Steel Charge changes, Im swimming in plat and wallpapering my dojo with legendary core cards. 

The sarcasm is strong with this one -_-

(If that actually isn't sarcasm, well then there's your answer to this one atleast)

does that affect you that much? actually, not at all.

do you want DE to take the cores back? not gonna happen

so, i dont want to sound rude, but what exactly do you want?

I think it's a pure unfairness that people only get four-hour window of announcement before legendary mods are patched. Think of how many people are asleep within this short exploit timeframe. Think of how many people exploited this. And it's even worse when they misannounced the patch by "two Legendary Cores per Steel Charge" (or is it?).

DE's been uncommunicative lately, I'm starting to lose hope on this game.

Edited by Twilight053