The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Has A Problem...

TheOnlyWarBear

She refuses to fly farther than about 10 meters. Seriously, Tail Wind is doing nothing but taking me a few meters. I have it maxed out, and earlier today, it was working so well. On top of this, her feather light weight is not so feather light. She is as heavy as every other frame, and only occasionally is "feather light."

Anybody else experiencing this?

Tail Wind if I'm not fully mistaken is based on power duration, if you are using fleeting expertise you might be experiencing the short flights because of that.

this, exactly, which is why my tailwind takes me 30~40metres, and yours do not, OP.

if you still want to use fleeting expertise on her, you're gonna need to counter that -duration.

besides, turbulence is a amazing skill, so reduced duration is generaly bad for zephyr.

since tailwind is slash dash durration increases the distance but not the time it takes to dash kinda like if it takes 1.5 seconds to dash without durration with a rank 3 skill it still takes 1.5 seconds to dash with the max durrationincreasing your speed (feels like it) so if you did use max durration you would dash uncontrolably in the direction you look

with max durration you can dash from the edge of kappa into the invisable wall on the entier other side of the map

I would like to see this dash removed for a more controlable flight or hover maybe a glide that will always move at a controlable speed untill you hit sprint that way she is less of an excalibure and more her own person

maybe fix tornado to stop throwing items too while your in there DE

I also wana see how they change terbulence since it makes her basicly a moving snowglobe and they removed that to prevent people from "turtling" in one spot (wich they think original frost was only good for, even tho only people who where new to frost would turtle under the globe 24/7 >x>) but as zephyr you use turbulence and sit on the pod now nothing can shoot the pod just like snowglobe eccept it has durration and can move no HP

Edited by MoyuTheMedic

I honestly have more of a problem stopping my airdash than I do with it running out part-way. Narrow-Minded and Continuity has slightly silly results on dash velocity. On the other hand, I wouldn't trade that away for ANYTHING, because it's what I've built my Zephyr to do. If we get offered a more controllable or hover-capable flight, it needs to replace Divebomb OR be an entirely separate fifth power we can slot in place of one of the others if we choose.

I honestly have more of a problem stopping my airdash than I do with it running out part-way. Narrow-Minded and Continuity has slightly silly results on dash velocity. On the other hand, I wouldn't trade that away for ANYTHING, because it's what I've built my Zephyr to do. If we get offered a more controllable or hover-capable flight, it needs to replace Divebomb OR be an entirely separate fifth power we can slot in place of one of the others if we choose.

well since invincability is not on DE's aggenda (neither was making another slashdash warframe but they did that anyways) terbulence will be changed because of how similar it is to snowglobe maybe the flight can go there

This will give you a reason to equip her personal defence mod

Edited by MoyuTheMedic

well since invincability is not on DE's aggenda (neither was making another slashdash warframe but they did that anyways) terbulence will be changed because of how similar it is to snowglobe maybe the flight can go there

This will give you a reason to equip her personal defence mod

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

Turbulence doesn't make you invincible. Seriously, try it. It deflects a lot of bullets, but all it takes is a few lucky shots and you will be in just as many pieces as without it.

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

Turbulence doesn't make you invincible. Seriously, try it. It deflects a lot of bullets, but all it takes is a few lucky shots and you will be in just as many pieces as without it.

not really she has a ton of shield and hp so deflecting 98% of the bullets is pretty much invincability when you only lose 100-200 shield and it regens by the time you get hit again and she has a D aura polarity so unless you lose 1100 shield and hp all at once your gona regen it all back especialy since 1 regen aura is so powerful now

Edited by MoyuTheMedic

not really she has a ton of shield and hp so deflecting 98% of the bullets is pretty much invincability when you only lose 100-200 shield and it regens by the time you get hit again and she has a D aura polarity so unless you lose 1100 shield and hp all at once your gona regen it all back especialy since 1 regen aura is so powerful now

Turbulence is good against bullets, but it is worthless against Grineer heavy explosive. Even level 20 heavy will ignore its protection. Also, you get hit with a bleed proc at high level you're just dead.

Edited by LazyKnight

Turbulence is good against bullets, but it is worthless against Grineer heavy explosive. Even level 20 heavy will ignore its protection. Also, you get hit with a bleed proc at high level you're just dead.

why would you stand in an explosion they arnt hitscan thats like saying its worthless against melee why would you stand next to them to get melee'ed XD

why would you stand in an explosion they arnt hitscan thats like saying its worthless against melee why would you stand next to them to get melee'ed XD

That settles it then. To win warframe, just don't get hit by anything. Easy peasy.

C'mon dude.

She refuses to fly farther than about 10 meters. Seriously, Tail Wind is doing nothing but taking me a few meters. I have it maxed out, and earlier today, it was working so well. On top of this, her feather light weight is not so feather light. She is as heavy as every other frame, and only occasionally is "feather light."

Anybody else experiencing this?

Add power duration mods. Range does not effect tailwind

That settles it then. To win warframe, just don't get hit by anything. Easy peasy.

C'mon dude.

correct dont stand still you wont die to explosions or melee and her terbulence blocks 98% of all bullets if you dont stant still you win

The one thing a flying warframe would have been weak to is hitscan weapons but she dashes so fast and uncontrolable with max durration  she will wont get hit alot of the time. Then she is imune to bullets anyways with turbulence up "basicly" and if she does get hit her regen will kick in healing any hp damage she takes that can get around her huge shield she is imortal effectivly. All the high level content yall talk about is not what the game is balanced around (from what i hear) level 30-40s is the normal high level anything past that in difficulty is just there to give you something to do because everyone wanted harder and harder content (again from what I have herd from the live streams).

So from my point of view remembering all the things DE has said they don't want to make another slash dash warframe it would be to similer to excal and rhino. Thats why they gave valkary the grapling hook instead of making that a skill every warframe can use (sucks i cant use that on other warframes now because of that), but then they go and waste a perfectly good opportunity to make a flying warframe giveing her slashdash, superjump and heavy impact instead of real flight :(.

It just feels like such a bad move to go back on things you have said publicly with no I am sorry and an explanation.

Sorry I went off on abit of a rant there. DE has stated they didn't want to make another slash dash warframe then they do it anyways they also said and have acted appon nerfing invincability but give zephry effectivly the best invincability outside of trinity.

Edited by MoyuTheMedic

correct dont stand still you wont die to explosions or melee and her terbulence blocks 98% of all bullets if you dont stant still you win

100% of your posts have 0% actual data behind them.

See, I can pull numbers out of thin air too. Seriously, where does that "deflects 98% of bullets" keep coming from (other than you making it up, which I know you're doing).

100% of your posts have 0% actual data behind them.

See, I can pull numbers out of thin air too. Seriously, where does that "deflects 98% of bullets" keep coming from (other than you making it up, which I know you're doing).

I own her and stood on a cryo pod for 5 waves and neither of us took any damage till wave 15 when the rocket guys spawned I did this 3 times and just stoped cuz it was so boring :(

so personal testing you could say

Turbulence has a huge debuf for enemys and a huge radius with a huge durration and its so strong it does basicly do what I have said within the levels 30-40

Edited by MoyuTheMedic

Let's compare Turbulence to Iron Skin, yes? Iron Skin last for how long? Until the damage reaches its max point, and then you just re-equip it. Turbulence lasts for at te most 20 seconds, and costs 75 energy unlike Rhino Skin which only costs 50.

Now, Rhino's shields are that of Zephyr's, however, Health by Zephyr is higher. But when looking at the armor that Zephyr has Compared to Rhino, it's a 175 difference. Because of such a low armor, Zephyr has 150 Shields and Health. She isn't a tank, but her survivability is great.