Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Earth Gaia - Steam Tower.

Brahmastra

I'm glad that you reported this Brahmastra.

Standing inside the vent, or even getting on top, is definitely not supposed to happen.

So we'll look in to the issue. Thanks!

Take the falling away off, but please don't add an invisible ceiling to it. Playing as Zephyr, and being a Sniper, AND with most levels are ships anyway, any open areas with sniping spots are greatly welcomed and loved!

If you make em unaccessible, please make it like you get blown off by steam, or something, like on the phobos maps, invisible walls would be pretty lame.

This, when possible obviously.

Standing inside the vent, or even getting on top, is definitely not supposed to happen.

I guess ever since we can wallrun infinitely by tapping "Ctrl" on the peak of your wallrun we can go up nearly everywhere. I mean literally everywhere. More so ever since Zephyr/Valkyr got introduced. My mate and me enjoy exploring the "unknown" beyond the normal map-boundaries. :P

There are tons of places where we shouldn't be able to do that and we get stuck because it was never intended to get there in first place... I guess that's a real problem the mapdesign team should discuss with the guys who enabled us to wallrun infinitely. If you can't get them to fix that problem you guys should probably have a look into nearly every tile of every tileset (but mostly on older ones where certain Warframes and abilitities didn't exist yet) and add invisible walls at a certain height because of that problem... It may seem stupid but it's the best way to ensure people stay within set up borders. :D

I also already had a troll some months ago during an online session who thought it would be funny to take the data mass to a normally unreachable spot and dropped it there so the mission couldn't be completed because nobody was able to retrieve the datamass anymore.

Edited by MeduSalem

If you make em unaccessible, please make it like you get blown off by steam, or something, like on the phobos maps, invisible walls would be pretty lame.

I would love to see something like this.  It bugs the heck out of me when an invisible wall stops me from going somewhere that it totally looks like I should be able to reach, especially now that I have my Zephyr and can fly all over the place.

Frankly I think invisible walls should always be an absolute last resort.  But hey, I'm not an expert in level design, so do what you gotta do.

There is plenty of sniper spots available throughout the map that the AI can get to as well without looking too awkward. This is not possible with these towers hence they were made to look dangerous enough to not go there. A bug prevented the damage volumes placed there from working so far so players could get there. You *can* get there but it'll hurt you...fast spinning turbine and deadly hot steam and all...