The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Genius Who Decided To Put Control Modules In Void's Reward Tables

Tuxie

I wouldn't even mind cells and neural sensors if they came in stacks of 15 for void rewards. Having one only is $&*&*#(%&.

Just emerged from a Ruk farm fest and I'd love a way to get cells in bulk. But control modules? Whoever put them in the drop table must have eaten a few too many nano spores.

Give this man a friggin' raise... No, give this man a promotion! Hell, let him run the entire company! Because THIS guy is a total GENIUS, he is 100% connected with the playerbase and totally knows what we as players want in this game. Why, just the other day us players were complaining about how the void reward tables are not diluted enough, we hated the fact that we couldn't waste our void keys more than we could've. And this heroic anonymous genius working in DE decided in his infinite wisdom to put friggin' Control Modules in the reward tables! It's brilliant!. It's the only way he could have outdone himself is if he added nano spores and alloy plates into the reward tables.

Keep up the good work! 

The amount of sarcasm in this post is so rich and delicious. I applaud you unconditionally.

This post is just simply amazing, an art from the Gods themselves. Truly astonishing.