The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Update 12.3 Anticipation Megathread

WolfHaley55

Don't care if we get one weapon or dozens.

Just as long as it's not all clan tech / market, so I don't have to wait four days or pay $10/piece for them.

Tired of getting excited for patch Wednesday just to end up finding out it's really patch next-Monday night.

Edited by VKhaun

I'm pretty sure we're getting new primes today. It's been said that they won't end the current Prime Access until the next is ready.

Though, because of that, the update probably won't arrive until REALLY late today, or early tomorrow (Eastern Standard Time).

Edited by Braken

DE said we should get new prime in February, so February is about to end soon, and we are about to get new prime soon™ too. I'm worried as most updates got released at late evening/midnight in Europe. It's almost midnight in Europe now and still nothing....,

Watch, just to troll us the soma prime is going to be worse! But its a gold soma!

I just hope they tweak it in a direction that doesn't make it even more powerful. Something like "less crit for more fire-rate " might actually make it a bit balanced >.>

Here i was hoping for Akmagnus prime tbh.... I can dream.  Maybe with Nekros prime :P

I hope they are more like my Concept idea of what a Grineer elite Death Squad should be like https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/42387-end-of-rushing-new-type-of-units-in-game/ , and NOT like a Gundam Black Tri-Stars squad... I mean I say Vor like Char all the time, but I hope these "three" don't go all Black Tri-stars on us, and I have to use one as a spring board to kill one of them...

but you got to dodge their jet stream attack first

Is this going to be another thread like the one that was so popular before the release of update 12? It won't happen again *looks down and sees over 100 members reading* O.O maybe I'm wrong.

Let's be honest:

That thread was the dawn of a new tradition.