The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So A Question For Tulzscha

izzatuw

Eh, I don't really like it when the Mods move some of the more well thought out posts into the Megathreads, because normally they then just get buried over everyone else in the thread. I mean, I understand why they do it, just something I personally dislike. 

However I am completely fine with them moving the less thought out threads that are made only for praising or hating the topic and DE. (By less thought out I mean stuff like "OMG THANK YOU DE BEST UPDATE EVERRR!!!! :D .")

He's the ultimate post mover, we don't thank him enough

Thanks Tulzscha

He's also the ultimate warning distributor, we don't thank him en... wait i got one from him !

:<

(At least i knew it was coming when i got it. still it was worth it, i had a good laugh. 8> )

INB4 "Tulzscha is a bot" theories....Rebecca did confirm I'm a real boy in the last livestream though. :P

I haven't bothered to count really. Since I took on the role/responsibilities of a Community Mod sometime in September last year, my signature catchphrase has always been in the clipboard ready to be pasted when monitoring the forums.

That said, I do post quite a bit in the other sections.

He ALWAYS either delete or lock my topics =_=

Which threads would those be? You can always send me a PM to clarify. I'm pretty sure your threads were not deleted, they were merged.

Oh and before I forget:

Moved to the proper section.

I swear this was in a different section when I clicked the sidebar... oh wait :D

-snip-

Where have you been, man? Haven't seen you in guild for a couple of days. D:

i have to wonder what your avatar is supposed to be, closest i can assume is some sort of octopus thing :P

KTULU FTAGHN

Oh, but when he does find the need to mix it up, it cracks me up xD

Haven't had a post moved yet.. i plan to keep it that way..

Thanks for dealing with all our stupidity Tulzscha. Though i have to wonder what your avatar is supposed to be, closest i can assume is some sort of octopus thing :P

This actually is something that needs to be noted. Look at the forums and all the complaining and wrong threads going up ever day (especially when nova and prime trading came out) and just think to yourself "the mods have to deal with all that..."

The mods are the heroes we need but don't deserve.

Also yes, it is an octopus.

Though i have to wonder what your avatar is supposed to be, closest i can assume is some sort of octopus thing :P

It's concept art for a cephalopod/octopus/Cthulhu-ish Warframe, credits to the super sweet yuikami who was kind enough to let me use it as an avatar.

KTULU FTAGHN

Close enough. You have pleased Lord Cthulhu, blessings await when he rises from R'lyeh.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Sleep tight guys, whenever someone posts where he shouldn't there is a man that will always be there to move it to the proper section. And that somehow make me feel at ease to know he's here.

sam-elliott-thebiglebowski-1.jpg

INB4 "Tulzscha is a bot" theories....Rebecca did confirm I'm a real boy in the last livestream though. :P

I haven't bothered to count really. Since I took on the role/responsibilities of a Community Mod sometime in September last year, my signature catchphrase has always been in the clipboard ready to be pasted when monitoring the forums.

That said, I do post quite a bit in the other sections.

DAMN IT ALL......

Epic fail for me...