The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Fight For?

spysweeper242

I've noticed different players personalities and how they well....operate. This caused me to wonder why people on the forum do what they do in warframe. So I am making a "What do you fight for?" Thread to find out the answers. So here is mine:

I am a nub at heart and love all the new heavy weapons: Orgis,Penta, Tetra, lanka you name it, so I love credits as well. I am also a straight corpus supporter and try all I can to ensure that they are safe from the grineer."Why?" You might ask, well 4 reasons

• Crewman and there proxies are cute
  • They give me profits which "Numbs the feeling"
  • Found out I am related to Nef Anyo
  • I believe in Derf Anyo

So, tenno what do you fight for?

P.S.

rSoLHR7.jpg

I'm not sure. I know I don't have to fight for the right to party, 'cuz the beastie boys already did, and I don't have to fight foo, because david grohl is on the job.

I do know, in the name of potatoes, I punish people. 

So guess I fight for potatoes... and possibly for pony.

I fight...for honor. For vengeance. For the Gyroog. We lost our honor at the start of the Sentiant Wars. We joined them, and we survived. We used to live in peace and harmony with the Orokin, Changelings and the Yeerg Empire...but then the Fire Nation-I mean Sentiants, attacked. I shall restore our honor. I may look like a Tenno, but a race of Shape-Shifting worms that attach to a creatures spine DOES fool many.

Rest now, Grineer and Corpus. Because your Reckoning has returned.