Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A New Beginning To A New End

Mr_Ketchum

incoming wall of text, No tldr... please

I thought about this long and I think after you reach rank 10 or so you get a message from Darvo and he tells you about a new ship you can build. You go to a special portal and there is a planet with 4 or 5 bosses of a special magnetic/ junkyard race. Defeating these bosses gives you parts to a special ship. With each boss you defeat before they die it does a cut scene and they warn you that something is coming, something huge.

Darvo then instructs you to take you to a 3 special planets or satellites where the leader of the Grineer, the Corpus, and the Infested (the other people thought to be leaders are actually just figureheads) you go to these 3 places and try to talk with them, each does something different and has different reactions to the idea of banning together to fight this higher force. For example maybe the Grineer leader makes you a deal and says if you can best him in a fight he will, (I can’t think of anything for the others sorry)

After gathering them together the invasions begins and the magnetic/junk yard race starts an attack but with new weapons and stronger foot soldiers you have to do missions the leaders of the fractions instruct you to do so you can keep them in piece they also may give you rewards.

For example (in this example lets call the magnetic/junkyard race Bojevs) the Grineer leader “ the Bojevs have started drilling on earth and will reach the core in soon we need you to stop these drills by stealing their fuel cells. If you do this for us the Grineer will reward you.” You keep the fuel cells from the Grineer.

Then the infested leader sends you a message, it says “Tenno they are attacking our ships and stealing our children stop them and you will be rewarded with information we have gathered.” You defeat them and you get a blueprint for bombs that can be placed on your ship. (oh look you need those fuel cells to build them XD)

Then the corpus leader messages you “Tenno we need your help they are poisoning our planet and you need to stop them, blow up their machines. If you help us I’m sure we can pay you back with our technical experience.” After completion you call a meeting and all the fractions help you build the bombs and the end game boss comes and attacks you load up your ships and fight alongside the Grineer and corpus and infested bosses.

You place bombs all along its ship and fight and if defeat the boss and blow up the ship, but the boss and the ship are powered by an unknown super powerful and dangerous power source, you fly away and blow it up and it creates a dimensional rift that sucks up the portal to the Bojevs planet and creates a new one, where you and other Tenno start to build a world all Tenno where you can place a GVG and such ^-^ and after completion you can go back and forth from the GVG universe and the normal one ^-^ what do you think?

Edited by zben106

First and foremost I think you should've posted this in Feedback.

Secondly, what would rewards be? It sounds like it could actually be an operation/event opposed to actual long-term game content, minus the mastery rank requirement.

Edited by Trowicia

well, DE's planning some extra-galactic expansion using solar rails, I believe. dunno about big head-honcho bosses, but warframe doesn't really strike me as one of those typical games anyway

however, we could always use some storyline here, so any ideas are welcome