The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks De Now I'm Scared Of Fighting Grineer In Solo Xd

Deidaku

There was the mercury survival alert a few minutes ago , so I tried to level up my mag prime in solo for a bit, but before the 5 min mark....
"Listen tenno you're being hunted run to extraction!"

I was like pfff b*tch i can take 'em , 

5 seconds later OOOOOOH SHHHHHIIIIIIIEEEEEEET, they  destroy me , lock me in some Yelllow  glowy thing and it's game over D:

And for that I have to say good job DE , they are a fearsome bunch. XD

Only problem : does the escape device really need more oxmium to craft? really? 

here's a screenshot of the escape device

2014-02-27_00001_zps01f28ca5.jpg

Edited by Deidaku

I killed them in solo. I think they couldn't even take a shot at me. So please tell me, what is this escape device you speak of? Do you have to craft something to jailbreak your stolen gear, kind of like the Harvester?

EDIT: Not like I was so eager to get the Detron that I forgot to let Harvey take me to check out the escape mission, too...

Edited by Guest

I killed them in solo. I think they couldn't even take a shot at me. So please tell me, what is this escape device you speak of? Do you have to craft something to jailbreak your stolen gear, kind of like the Harvester?

EDIT: Not like I was so eager to get the Detron that I forgot to let Harvey take me to check out the escape mission, too...

*Nerd rage*

Are they really that tough ?

*grabs Strun wraith*

Not in my experience... though I must admit I was carrying my "gotta kill 'em all" outfit. Penta + Despair, and I didn't actually have to use the latter. I will grant it to you, when armed that way very few things are a challenge... I just wanted to be sure I won.

I don't feel intimidated. So far the only thing that intimidated me ever was lvl 65 Stalker, and that is only in solo and only because he can negate all your abilities.

Mmm, can't wait. My profile actually shows that I support Corpus 100% of time, I intend to keep it that way. I even ignore catalyst/reactor Grineer rewards.

I just noticed something strange-

just logged in, got a warning message from hek - okay, everyone did.

Then I go to the planet on phobos the grineer and corpus curently fight over - i choose to fight for the grineer in order to spawn the harvester. Got the brakk but no detron yet.

After the mission I get another message from Hek, telling me that I made a mistake fighting them and that they 'll hunt me down.

wat? dude, I just helped you against the corpus!!?

bug maybe?

Then I go to the planet on phobos the grineer and corpus curently fight over - i choose to fight for the grineer in order to spawn the harvester. Got the brakk but no detron yet.

After the mission I get another message from Hek, telling me that I made a mistake fighting them and that they 'll hunt me down.

bug maybe?

Maybe it registered all the previous times you fought for the Corpus. Something similar happened to me, instead of doing 5 missions I only had to do 1.

bug maybe?

Even Alad V tells you about being harvested even if you fought on the Corpus side.

Also, it seems to take into account your previous battles against the Grineer pre-update, hence why you can get the deathmark now.

Even Alad V tells you about being harvested even if you fought on the Corpus side.

Also, it seems to take into account your previous battles against the Grineer pre-update, hence why you can get the deathmark now.

Maybe it registered all the previous times you fought for the Corpus. Something similar happened to me, instead of doing 5 missions I only had to do 1.

True. Same thing happened to me - supported the Grineer, and got marked. I guess Hek is quite the unpredictable guy.

little update... after I've completed all 5 missions for the grineer side, I also got that butthurt message from sAladV.

Now alad V hates me for helping the grineer... the grineer also hate me for helping the grineer???

Yes, maybe I got the 2nd message from Hek because I helped the corpus prior to the update- but if that's the case, I don't understand that fighting for  the grineer ONCE triggered him to send the mail.

on login-> warning from Hek

1 battle for the grineer -> Hek tells me that they'll hunt me down

5 battles for the grineer -> AladV tells me that the Harvester will be after me.

°__________°

Now I wonder if it's possible that the Harvester and the Deathsquad spawn at the sime time for me lol.