Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Immortal Skin Bundle 2

MeduSalem

I'd like to point out that there should probably be an Immortal Skin Bundle 2 containing all Immortal Skins since Upate 12. I would like to buy all 8 of them nicely bundled together instead of buying each one seperately.

I know I could buy the U12 cosmetic bundle, but I'd like to get the helmets through the alerts. I could buy them individually but I think there should be something like a little discount if you got them all at once like there is with the Immortal Skins Bundle 1.

I guess there might be other people like me too who are holding back right now because of similar reasons.

Are there any plans for something like it? :D

Edited by MeduSalem

I was asked to set them up as individual items, but I'll poke my masters and see if we can look at retiring the U12 Cosmetic Pack in favour of an Immortal Skin Pack 2.

Sure, after I've already bought a couple. Either you guys need to be more impulsive, or I need to be more patient. >.>

ARG! 

That is a little unfair. I saw you released 4 more immortal skins and first thing I did was check if they were bundled. The lack of bundle for those new four meant I had to buy them all individually. 

I have bought every bundle as it comes out at full price. Now I will be punished for my love of cosmetics by a late released bundle pack. 

FOR SHAME!