Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

I'd find it funny if the Moon clans were actually just withholding their votes for the last 10 minutes then have their members add their vote all at once.

While I wouldn't expect every single member to vote, even if it's still 30 or 40% of them per clan, the votes would landslide over for Warframe.

Oh well, moral high-ground notwithstanding, I take a modicrum of pride in seeing people in this thread councelling against 'cheating' the vote; win or lose, our votes were closer to a 1 vote per player ratio than their own.

Honor before pride.

That...THAT IS GENIOUS. 

Did anybody check the results of the other games?

Both Warframe and Invictus are over 6000 votes while the other games don't even have 1500, at the very most.

Cough cough * cheatersandbotsinvolved cough * cough lol cough lol

Edited by Phantasmo

Did anybody check the results of the other games?

Both Warframe and Invictus are over 6000 votes while the other games don't even have 1500, at the very most.

Cough cough * cheatersandbotsinvolved cough * cough lol cough lol

By the looks of it, if we win this we got the next rounds in the bag.

Funny because the volt helmet you have in your icon pic looks like it has one giant cyclops eye.

That's a giant boob XDDD

no, during the gradivus dilemma alad V said that the Tenno have no eyes.

I guess the eye like things on the helmets are sensors. just a theory though.

That's a giant boob XDDD

no, during the gradivus dilemma alad V said that the Tenno have no eyes.

I guess the eye like things on the helmets are sensors. just a theory though.

You took his wise cracking seriously? He was most likely pulling the joke that our warframes don't have "eyes" or visors visible from the outside for the most part. Maybe not mag, but lord knows that's up with that crystal ball of a helmet.

He called Lotus an eyeless slag too, and she's just rocking that headgear. (I think slag is british slang for s_l_u_t. Shots fired)

Tenno most likely have eyes.

Edited by SolidSp33d

Publicity. More players trying the game out.

You mean more players to enrage, Lol

It's a farming simulator...

Lol, surprised this isn't an Korean owned game/company. No offence either, I prefer Korean MMO's just that all the good ones don't drop til Summer and Fall >_<

In fairness, Warframe has a developing playerbase, but is also run rather poorly. DE has produced a lot of shovelware in the past and may not be 100% sure what to really do with this game.

I voted for the war farm experience though, because despite a plethora of poor choices of management, a gamut of easilly fixed (and totally ignored) issues and what even the Mighty Totalbiscuit has described as a laughably usurious priced cash shop, it's still a slightly better game than Vindictus.

High praise indeed :P

The developing part is the main thing that keeps me around, hoping it gets better.

wow neck and neck right to the finish!

Prodman is in the trenches fighting for survival!

Considering we're neck and neck with cheating IP changers I think we're doing great.

And nah, i think most of Warframe votes are real ones guys, i've been requesting help heavily in region chat and from my alliance

Also Skree, get the rest of the staff to vote lol!

Edited by adoomgod

19c35oidyf35igif.gif

omg some huge clan decided to rush the votes or someone is doing mass proxy voting

I really hope it's just a clan cooperating like warbros. Anyway we're going to win now, 51% warframe already.

EDIT: no, someone must be cheating. Votes are very steady for the past 2 mins

Edited by Aure7