Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Seeing APB's community makes me like this community a lot more.

We have it pretty good here, comparatively speaking.

Well, aside from the rage waves that happen from time to time, but those are sometimes for good reason and die down eventually.

Hey APB guys, if you're unfortunate enough to set foot on this post. I guess it sucks to know you can't win at life without cheating. Too bad cheating doesn't hide the fact what you're playing is a poor excuse of a game.

So if you send us out, know that we're still the winners in all this. We keep our honor and our dignity. Good game! ;)

Edit:

Just cheat so much for warframe and so obvious that the vote gets restarted

Really? Are you that stupid?

Edit Edit:

My post just got quoted: S#&$ just got real.

Edit Edit Edit:

Wow. Not like they cheated as well. We should both be ashamed.

Nope. Cuz I didn't cheat :3

Edited by Sutherland

Edit Edit:

My post just got quoted: S#&$ just got real.

I was just about to say that, lol.

Although I don't agree with the jab at the game itself. Not that I don't personally think it's bad shape, but the topic is the lack of sportsmanship. No need to make it personal with them. :P

But yeah, safe to say we are reading each others forums.

Part of me wonders how cool it could have been to get these different game communities interacting and chatting between forums with the use of this contest...if only every other person wasn't trying to cheat, or other silly conflicts didn't break out.

I was just about to say that, lol.

Although I don't agree with the jab at the game itself. Not that I don't personally think it's bad shape, but the topic is the lack of sportsmanship. No need to make it personal with them. :P

But yeah, safe to say we are reading each others forums.

Part of me wonders how cool it could have been to get these different game communities interacting and chatting between forums with the use of this contest...if only every other person wasn't trying to cheat, or other silly conflicts didn't break out.

Yeah, I'll admit that was more of a stab in the dark. Although from what I can see it's not in great shape.

I wish they used a better poll service. This is just not accurate.

Edited by Sutherland

Nope. Cuz I didn't cheat :3

I think it's safe to say that we didn't cheat.

There is no post on this thread that actively encourages actual cheating (use of bots, scripts etc).

They just claim that we were cheating in order to justify their actions. While there are several posts on their forums that basically admit that they are using scripts

I just love the bs in this one

"I refuse, to sit idle while a generic L4D copy of alien bug ninja sellout dominates us.

I have all the computers in my house set to voting. That should be six votes per 15 seconds.

Beat that bug-alien-people."

weaboo with some animu avatar blaming something of "generic-ness" .

hilarius.

, there are none to be found here.

because we play fair. ninja'd.

----

also... plz don't start a S#&$storm, folks.

There is no post on this thread that actively encourages actual cheating (use of bots, scripts etc).

They just claim that we were cheating in order to justify their actions. While there are several posts on their forums that basically admit that they are using scripts

I just love the bs in this one

"I refuse, to sit idle while a generic L4D copy of alien bug ninja sellout dominates us.

I have all the computers in my house set to voting. That should be six votes per 15 seconds.

Beat that bug-alien-people."

weaboo with some animu avatar blaming something of "generic-ness" .

hilarius.

, there are none to be found here.

because we play fair. ninja'd.

----

also... plz don't start a S#&$storm, folks.

The storm has already begun. I think for this... the only solution is to do what ninja's do best. Sit silently, wait for a bit then kill them by putting cyanide in their Mountain Dew.

(Note to those who don't get jokes. I'm not being serious! :D)

Edited by Sutherland

The storm has already begun. I think for this... the only solution is to do what ninja's do best. Sit silently, wait for a bit then kill them by putting cyanide in their Mountain Dew.

okay but tissss

Hey APB guys, if you're unfortunate enough to set foot on this post.

waz not veeeeehry zilent.

Not very ninja like.

what's a punishment for ninjas not behaving like ninjas?

mikey-2012-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-

Edited by WEREsandrock

Damn straight.  They've got the bot link in blatant view of everyone reading their public thread on their public forum, clearly and admittingly being used.  

Where's the bot links on this forum?  I see none, not in any of the 50 pages here.  Wonder why that is.

Where's the people bragging about cheating as if it makes them cool on this forum?  There are none, because either A: Those who are cheating aren't stupid armchair warriors and understand the meaning of subtlety or B: There are no cheaters, period.

okay but tissss

Not very ninja like.

Ninjas that don't behave like ninjas aren't ninjas.

Wait...

Edited by Kloaked

Well, we dont need to cheat, we just need RedText to tell everyone about the voting going on and at  least 5k Tenno will go there and vote for Warframe.

This ^

okay but tissss

Not very ninja like.

Probing. Make it a probing.

"I don't think it's just APB players that tired to cheat this vote, APB had a good 3-4% lead over Warframe, then they gained like 10% in just a few hours " So their mods are not only OK with them cheating and posting direct links to make the cheating easier, but they're also accusing us of cheating as well?

I'd recommend taking a few screenshots of their antics and 'honesty' too, in case they somehow get all the evidence removed. 

It's always the same story though. The cheaters accuse the other side of cheating just to try and move the focus away from them. 

Edited by Naith

"I don't think it's just APB players that tired to cheat this vote, APB had a good 3-4% lead over Warframe, then they gained like 10% in just a few hours " So their mods are not only OK with them cheating and posting direct links to make the cheating easier, but they're also accusing us of cheating as well?

Red text.

I wonder who Esther is on the Warframe forums? He's defending us rather avidly.

Shh, don't uncover ninja's identity for the enemies.

Lol at that person:

I just think they were "smarter" and didn't "share" how to, or ofc just took the same things some people "here" were using.

So they imply that we didn't know how to cheat the system, and used THEIR way to do it... Oh boy, those apbggots are so much fun to read.

Edited by BubbaClump

Red text.

They don't understand the concept of redText. The Devs of apb never bothered to talk to these poor lost souls. and they never will.

Damn straight.  They've got the bot link in blatant view of everyone reading their public thread on their public forum, clearly and admittingly being used.  

Where's the bot links on this forum?  I see none, not in any of the 50 pages here.  Wonder why that is.

Where's the people bragging about cheating as if it makes them cool on this forum?  There are none, because either A: Those who are cheating aren't stupid armchair warriors and understand the meaning of subtlety or B: There are no cheaters, period.

Maybe we have some secret cave where we all sit together and write our scripts and plans for world-domination.

That's gonna be their next excuse.

This.

snip

I lol'd XD

This ^

Probing. Make it a probing.

homerback.gif

They don't understand the concept of redText. The Devs of apb never bothered to talk to these poor lost souls. and they never will.

Maybe we have some secret cave where we all sit together and write our scripts and plans for world-domination.

That's gonna be their next excuse.

I lol'd XD

homerback.gif

Nothing to see here. Move along.

-snipped by Letter13-

This specific script no longer works but that's how easy it was to cheat.

Anyone who has actually been using Poed's voting page is just wasting their time as all of the votes are coming from one IP which they can easily see on their end.

Edited by Letter13
Let's not share scripts that allow users to cheat polls, yeah? It ain't cool.

-snipped by Letter13-

Anyone who has actually been using Poed's voting page is just wasting their time as all of the votes are coming from one IP which they can easily see on their end.

Don't post that vile shi* here plz.

Doesn't matter wether it works or not.

Blizzie, leave that kind of posts for g1 forum, please? We don't need that stuff to support the game we play.

Edited by BubbaClump