Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

I would prefer a reactor at this point.

If Carbon Games kept its mouth shut none of this would of happened anyway.

Its Not Just warframe vs mabi. Its Warfram+Airmech Vs Mabi even if Warframe didnt accept the help openly. A lot of you are forgetting Airmechs involvement. It's there weather you really want it to be or not. So to be fair.

Its two games and two, two companies and two communities, against one company and its ENTIRE community.

Being unappreciative is one thing. Being disrespectful is another.

Would appreciate it if you kept the negativity to a minimum.

Thanks.

Being unappreciative is one thing. Being disrespectful is another.

Would appreciate it if you kept the negativity to a minimum.

Thanks.

Who was being negative?

I appreciate Waframa and to my knowledge...I'm not being disrespectful towards it.

Elaborate, please.

Edited by LukaWolfDog

WE MUST WIN!

This is the greatest fight that we will possibly ever have in this tournament.  Keep pushing back!  Turn the tables!  Convince the DE Staff to make the global announcement!  PUSH THROUGH! 

Edited by Nosebleed

I'd rather we lose with honor intact than win by stooping down to their level.

I wash my hands of such blindness.  I'd rather win.

It's great that loyalty alone carried us this far (in this particular case, with a lot of help from Airmech), but honor will be our achilles heel pretty soon.

I wash my hands of such blindness.  I'd rather win.

It's great that loyalty alone carried us this far (in this particular case, with a lot of help from Airmech), but honor will be our achilles heel pretty soon.

So you would rather  stoop to an equal level as the enemy?

Why?

What's to lose and what's to gain?

Who was being negative?

I appreciate Waframa and to my knowledge...I'm not being disrespectful towards it.

Elaborate, please.

I meant being disrespectful to another indie game company that simply meant to show their support. Wishing they would "keep their mouth shut" kinda sounds more than disrespectful.

I might have misunderstood what you meant, but my point stands.

I meant being disrespectful to another indie game company that simply meant to show their support. Wishing they would "keep their mouth shut" kinda sounds more than disrespectful.

I might have misunderstood what you meant, but my point stands.

No no I see now. But you have to admit. Carbon James straight up called the opposing game a cheater and even implied people should vote more than once so you guys can win.

In my eyes what he did was really unprofessional.

Why?

I would.  Call me a pragmatist.

Publicity goes to the champion, rewards go to the communities of the winners.  Should we lose, we gain nothing.

I would rather lose with honor then win by bribery. dont get me wrong i think the way air mech did it was honorable but nexon seems a bit desperate now to me at least..

That's stupid.  They could promise a single catalyst alert and they'd prolly be able to pull enough votes to win.  It's not dishonorable, it's just a cost of business, and winning this could bring more traffic to the game. 

I'd much rather see this game get some cheap publicity than pass some meaningless honor test held by a minority population on the forums.  While you guys are up there on your high horses, maybe you could take some time to look at the bigger picture.

Edited by Aggh

Why?

I would rather stoop to the Tenno way... wheres a grineer galleon we can do some deception mission in, and reroute into the poll?

Thank god DragonNest have some people who will either:

Vote for Warframe 

OR
Not vote, unless they give better items

OR
Don't care at all

But this was only gathered by the posts, but some viewers may go vote for Mabi.

Edited by AtomRio