Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

If there's one thing I got out of this poll thing, it's that I've learned to appreciate how well managed DE keeps their forums unlike the forums Nexon has. I couldn't look through even four pages without getting some glitch on their forums that made me refresh to continue any further. =/

Dude we have what, 12 hours till it ends? Amrrica and europe are sleeping and mabinogi fans are mostly in asia, we'll have more votes later this day. But yeah, this is the single most intense round of the race, and its close to a tiebut whatever happens, we need to win.

Weak excuse...

There's no rule stating that you have to be playing the game to vote for it. Nor that the Devs can't offer goodies for winning.

I'm not even going to call Nexon wrong for pulling this stunt.

I get that feathers were ruffled from the RO debacle... That's why Mabi did this.

But you all know Warframe had nothing to do with that.

Regardless...

Nexon may well get the victory tomorrow.

It will be a hollow one though...

Hi-rez has a few games in it's stable.

Nexon has refined the rules of engagement.

I'll be over there Thursday to let them all know how Nexon chose to conduct themselves.

Warframe players will be &!$$ed off about the way Nexon handled it, which means many will be voting in the last match.

Airmech will probably be voting since Mabi guys keep bringing them up as an excuse.

Smite will vote since that will probably be their opponent.

Global Agenda...

Tribes Ascend...

Needless to say, Nexon might beat us this round.... but I don't see them winning this competition.

I don't see that happening at all.

Why argue with me when we agree on this?

Despite the rewards offered the voting campaign was entirely player led

Edited by Azawarau

Dark Souls 2 is out? O.o

On the PS3, yes. I'm also picking it up for PC when it releases.

ok don't die oh to late

My death counter is below 10 across all 3 of my characters. My experiences with Demon's Souls and Dark Souls has granted me beast-mode at the games. I am incredibly cautious, always summon buddies, and picked up a bow ASAP to help lure enemies away from groups.

Can we all contemplate on the fact that in order to beat out Warframe, Nexon is resorting to giving the other games the company publishes events and other promotional items just for winning at a competition?

http://mabiofficial.tumblr.com/post/81453152608/you-win-if-we-win

Not only is this unfair to Digital Extremes, seeing as they are unable to perform such a low tactic, but because of this crap, Nexon gained another 10% to bring them higher than Warframe just under 12 hours before voting is over.

I really am an avid fan of Warframe and as a past-Mabinogi player I'm really ashamed that I used to be associated with a company that would stoop so low to bribe their player-base so that they can win an online competition.

Hundreds of millions of players play their games, why can't we get some?

Just so we're all clear, if we DO lose, we know who to vote for next round right? Smite.

I originally planned on voting for Mabinogi if they won, since they more or less seemed like decent folk, minus a few trolls.

Then they summoned Nexon.