Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

RedText and the Moon Clans shall appear in our time of greatest need! Hold fast and steady Tenno!

I sure hope so, because there is an ominous storm brewing upon the horizon.

If we're fighting against not just Mabinogi, but Nexon as well, this'll get real ugly before the end.

One of the Game Masters of a game over there (one of Nexon's games) just announced the MMOBomb voting in-game. This is gonna be very interesting.

I can confirm this. They're offering some stuff if they win as well.

IT'S TIME TO PUSH FORWARD, LADS. 

Edited by Twixer

RedText and the Moon Clans shall appear in our time of greatest need! Hold fast and steady Tenno!

300-11.jpg

TENNOS!!! GATHER HELP FROM YOUR CLANS IN-GAME!! ASK EVERYONE IN YOUR FRIEND LIST TO VOTE!!

300-sparta.gif

Edited by RexSol

Dont talk about losing! We are going to win!

talking realistically if this continues at this rate we will loss. Is it just me or does this feel like a deja vu moment that happened 24 hours ago

Edited by Sasoka

lol i get flamed even when I apologize. Im kind of disapointed with some of the mabi people.

w2ZietN.jpg

I know, I was in there commenting as Irtiolre. I logged out because some of those people...Y'know I like Mabi and all but I got so angry at their responses I had to literally stand up and walk away from my computer or else I probably would've said something I would regret. (Just one or two of them, not all; the majority of the community is pretty nice)

You should be using something other than 300 people who died in a famous last stand.

(Especially since this is your second to last stand)

how about this then.

Hold fast Tenno, come the first light of dawn, help WILL arrive.

B9EYFfg.gif

fxgd8TM.gif

Gvt0GCr.gif

eSaNOY8.gif