The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

I am pretty much ignoring this poll since the start, but I feel the need to speak.

DE told their playerbase to vote for fun, and so they did. This topic was fun as hell, and even if I did not vote I loved seeing the community's reaction to this. Airmech supported Warframe because the developers respect DE and the community did too, even if they want a small Warframe trinket in their game.

Nexon, however, is buying votes with in-game boost across many games. There's no respect there, just a company wanting to use their players to get a popularity boost. 

It saddens me, to be honest. The Mabinogi community has plenty of great people who love their game, but this turned into a competiton now about what community loves their game more, just one company who is pulling out the bribes to beat a indie F2P game.

Well, from how I see it from someone who would want to build up awareness:

That person would not care about the people who complain about content spilling out from the megathread and forming their own thread.  Just as long as it achieves its purpose by building awareness of it.

It's a very well-known tactic for programmers to use when it comes to asking for help.  Posting Sharepoint problems on Stack Overflow before it get moved to its appropriate section insures more attention because it was in the more popular section.  Same logic applies to offers made in the recruiting channel.

Despite that, I don't think OP's going to get a response at all with the way he worded his post.

i think your missing the hole point of what im getting at , it this thread will either be locked or merged , they have put up a thread about the problems on the forums so maybe everyone should at least read them and be a good forum user and help make the mods / admins life a bit easier

but apparently thats not the case

Just so we're all clear, if we DO lose, we know who to vote for next round right? Smite.

This is exactly what i had hoped it wouldnt come down to

More flame wars

HNNNNG Alkaiser is my hero. Dem truths.

"An Indie game giving a gigantic F2P supergiant a run for their money? [...] I call that a win on Warframe's side."

Hmm...

Considering Nexon has alot more force to show that what i has shown...

It seems more like the 300 story

nexon doesn't deserve to win. They screw up my chance to play DFO with a friend with their ip block policies and their xenophobic players, when i asked about if i can play the game in their forums back during the CB do you know what answers their players said on the post? go home lagger, i hope you get banned, and other horrendous things all because im living in latin america region ( in dominican republic) and i've found similar things on the mabi and combat arms forums but most of the post are erased so no one will know about that and they disguise their community as kind and helpful i had even said that on other mmo communities as mmosite and no one cared about that.

And now DFO is dead anyway because they prefere to let the game dying before accept foreigners players and they keep saying that they  deserve to win? is that fair? i dont know guys but thats not fair to me.

i know your pain, i wanted to play vindictus when it came out, but with their ip BS, my friends and i couldnt play it. its a shame to exclude entire communities like this by generalize them...oh well... i got better games to play now xD

err, actually the moral outrage seems out of place.

you should be asking why DE did not advertize better the shodown and why not a single reward for the players for voting.

if nexon wins, good for them, also warframe is not even out of beta, sure DE should win this one?

maybe next year, a rant wont fix anything.

Just so we're all clear, if we DO lose, we know who to vote for next round right? Smite.

If we lose I'll just either not vote and won't care or vote for Mabi, because I wouldn't want to see the company that actually beat us lose to "Smite"

I voted for Mabinogi because Warframe has me disappointed with the way it is being developed, whereas I had no expectations for Mabinogi at all and am positively surprised it's even around after how long it's been out.

When I check back tomorrow morning, we'd better have regained our lead.

...also, throwing it out for the third time MESSAGE IN NEWS FEED ABOUT THE POLL WITH A DIRECT LINK! that will get us thousands of votes.

I still agree that a direct link would gather more votes than anything.

At this point, with the shenanigans from Nexon I don't think a direct link would tarnish any honor.