The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

4:35 remaining. 

53.2%

Going to be restating this for emphasis:

I think it's about time we stop reading their forums. We don't need to read their forums to win. And reading their forums is only creating more drama.

I propose we stop reading their forums. Let them say whatever they want to say. See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise Booben ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Just reading that stuff is still better than the folks who sign up there only to argue with them. srsly.. that's disgusting.

I think it's about time we stop reading their forums. We don't need to read their forums to win. And reading their forums is only creating more drama.

I propose we stop reading their forums. Let them say whatever they want to say. See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

Listen to this man. We ARE the better community Dont even let their trolls effect you by going to their forums. Be strong, "Grineer Assault team approaching. Be ready Tenno."  

4:35 remaining. 

53.2%

Going to be restating this for emphasis:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise Booben ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Listen this man, troops!! 

We love you, DE! We know you're watching. Your community loves you. I've seriously never been engaged with the developers so much and cared about them in any other game and I've been playing games for a really long time.