The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

No seriously, who is "Facebook (1)" though, he pops up every once in a while with a white name instead of blue.

It probably means someone was linked here from facebook. The dame way you'll see Google(3) that measn three people who got here from google are looking at the thread.

This is the kind of post that goes ignored

People here are asking for rewards and would take one if given but still call it a bribe when mabi was rewarding its own players

Ignoring the rest of the situation after

i never call it a bribe, if you search i said DE needed to add a link to the poll in the news if they wanted to win this (glad they decided to participate in the battle, not only the community) and some reward , just as a thanks for their players.

so this comment does not apply to me at least.

for those who spend the night fighting.

bJQu5d1.gif?1

Edited by omega_phoenix

Just another friendly reminder that It's time we stop reading their forums. We don't need to read their forums to win. And reading their forums is only creating more drama. Let's not even talk about Nexon from this point onward.

[size=6]I propose we stop reading their forums. Let them say whatever they want to say. See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.[/size]

[size=2]༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise Booben ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ[/size]

[size=2]

Lord Helix has Spoken[/size]

It was obvious both sides would have people botting. Theres always  somebody botting, even if it;s just one person, Im positive.

if they really think were botting or asking RO to bot for us ._. i just simply have 1 thing to say > "¤%/#¤%&/()==?%¤#""#¤%/@@@$/%#¤%

BUT!!!!

This is still awesome

7Tl1R.png

Thats amazing

"ONLY" 80 Votes

The impact will be minor O.o

Edit:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise Booben ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Edited by DofD

This 'flame-dousing' is taking the toll of me.*le-sigh*

FOR THE LAST TIME:

- STOP MAKING ACCOUNT ON THEIR FORUM AND POST THERE FOR NOW! Do I need to call names? I no longer care about ToS atm

- NO NAME CALLING, FLAMING, TROLLING, TRASH TALKING, OR GOING TO THEIR FORUM TO BOAST!

- Let MMOBOMB decided which is using bots and the actual votes.

- CALM THE F*** DOWN. IT'S JUST A POLLING FOR POTATO'S SAKE!

.....................And this is why people asked me to avoid this forum. For a moment I regret decided to be active at this forum. Sheesh.

Anyway, please respect both good people on both sides that are talking hard to make a truce about this matter.

Don't.soil.our.name.any.further.

Got it?

.......I'm out. So tired of this bull.

For Mabinogi people, we're deeply sorry that things are going down this way, again.

I do sincerely hope in the future we can have a good relation and put this whole poll matter behind both of us.

And good luck.

Edited by Lorche

i never call it a bribe, if you search i said DE needed to add a link to the poll in the news (glad they decided to participate in the battle, not only the community) and some reward , just as a thanks for their players.

so this comment does not apply to me at least.

Im just annoyed at the people saying bribe in general as if we didnt have a reason to vote for our own game and as if we werent entirely player led in gaining votes

Its a backwards argument

Now that there is official word from MMOBomb, maybe we'll stop being accused of botting to win.

Our votes are legit, and our victory will be legit.  We can smile at our legit we are when we're downloading U13 later today.  Legitly.

That was a reply to a Mabinogi tweet....

ohh noes!!!!

7Tkya.png

Not surprised that theres a little botting going on. Though the good part is he said "far less than the previous poll"

What i want to know is, which side is doing it and how much?

EDIT: guess that post above me answers my question.

Edited by LegendOfAB

ohh noes!!!!

7Tkya.png

It as happend

RuYH0.gif

Seriously? Ugh.

I sure hope it's not on our end though. I'd be terribly ashamed to have been on the cheating side.

Though there is a chance that they were referring to the RO people. Didn't one party mention that RO wanted to invalidate the poll, and bot voted for one side?