Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

i hope this is a proof for mods to ready better for the next battle.

imagine the outcome if DE actually informed about the poll before, not in the last second.

Maybe they intentionally stayed out of it until near the end, to add to the suspense.

For the last days DE kept on asking to vote for Warframe via ingame server massages, but so far they haven't told us what we get in return. At least I haven't seen anything like that. There are not few f2p games where the players recieve something after the game won a vote, so I'm asking how about we get something too for winning a vote for you DE?

It wouldn't only reward those who spend some time for voting for warframe, but also make it more interesting for those who normally don't want to spend their time for votes. I in example haven't participated in a vote so far because there is nothing I gain from doing it. But if DE, lets say, throw in some plat or give us an Orokin Reactor/Catalyst alert everytime Warframe wins such a vote, well I would say, I and alot more people would start voting for warframe right away.

Dear mabinogi, 

we thank you for being a good strong community who was a challenge to defeat in this event. some of us, like myself, may come to play your game with you when this is over, we hope that some of you will come here to play with us. we welcome you, as friends, when this poll is over we will not be competitors any longer, but gamers, united in one goal, to play the game. let us come together in peace then, and enjoy our mutual communities  together. 

Mabinogi players please post this to your forums.

I would sugest that bth community join together to play warframe in one piece (or in peace)

We will be happy to teach yu the way of the space ninja

mkay thx bye

Edited by Tsoe

why can't you vote for warframe to indirectly thank them for everything they do, rather than scold them for everything they don't? Paying for votes is like a politician paying for votes. 

Vote them cos they're good, not cos they payed you.

Edited by bodyshk

To be honest, I voted because I love the company (DE). They listen to their players and a good majority of things. It's rare to see and they get my respect (and vote) from that. I don't feel the need to have an incentive 

edit: Sorry, grammatical error

Edited by CrugerSoulek