Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

It think its more likely Hek himself doesn't know who/what the Lotus really is himself and is just blowing hot air rather then stating something he knows he can actually carry out.

Yes this might be true. Hek sounded like he's so incredible angry, he didn't really think about what he said.

.... and that guy is, more or less, a grineer politician @_@

Im not the one posting them

I came here after seeing a few so i can start peace keeping before trolls and idiots on both sides pick a dumb fight over nothing

Also you jump to the conclusion that we need a reward to get votes and were desperate

Arent you being a little..... critical? Assuming the worst before knowing anything is hardly going to prove your point

Come over and get to know us. Ignore our idiots and trolls though

As for equal conditions for everyone...

Other games are giving rewards to motivate

Your game not doing it doesnt mean others are lesser or desperate again

Just that you arent getting a reward when others are

I am really not trying to cause Drama, just stating my opinion-

and the people on the mabinogi forums who commented on the screenshots of my posts sounded like they think that the entire WF community thinks the way I do. They don't. Screenshots of my posts do not show what the WF community thinks. It's misleading.

And never did I judge the Community of mabinogi - When I was saying "desperate" , I meant nexon.

Edited by WEREsandrock

Oh don't worry you guys.

You may have me on your side due to some "difficulties" that the Nexon Forums are giving me.

I see all your posts Mabi people! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!

Everything negative you say will be weighed against you. :P

Oh and good luck with winning against PS2 without me~ I'll be rallying and boosting the morals of my clan Broframe which is filled with over 5,000 members and 30,000 members in its alliance.

At least my presence is greatly appreciated there~<3

Edited by Zarozian

Yes this might be true. Hek sounded like he's so incredible angry, he didn't really think about what he said.

.... and that guy is, more or less, a grineer politician @_@

I am really not trying to cause Drama, just stating my opinion-

and the people on the mabinogi forums who commented on the screenshots of my posts sounded like they think that the entire WF community thinks the way I do. They don't. Screenshots of my posts do not show what the WF community thinks. It's misleading.

And never did I judge the Community of mabinogi - When I was saying "desperate" , I meant nexon.

Bing!

Not everyone is doing that but we have a few idiots that say that then spread it in game and misinformation goes flying like crazy

Then we get people on our forums and yours and MMOBOMB causing a flame war that really shouldnt happen

Also theres nothing desperate about offering a reward for players

A little incentive doesnt hurt anything

Oh don't worry you guys.

You may have me on your side due to some "difficulties" that the Nexon Forums are giving me.

I see all your posts Mabi people! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!

Everything negative you say will be weighed against you. :P

This is one of our idiots

Please ignore him

Both sides will have negative and positive

Bing!

Not everyone is doing that but we have a few idiots that say that then spread it in game and misinformation goes flying like crazy

Then we get people on our forums and yours and MMOBOMB causing a flame war that really shouldnt happen

Also theres nothing desperate about offering a reward for players

A little incentive doesnt hurt anything

This is one of our idiots

Please ignore him

Both sides will have negative and positive

^This is one of the contributing reasons why I would gladly turn, and aim my blade at the heart of my beloved Mabi Community for you guys, but also for my Bros back at Broframe.

I feel like my clansmen appreciate me more than the Mabi Community~ o 3o

Edited by Zarozian

well mabinogi is offering the players reward if they win, how about warframe does the same? we've seen what've happened with the 50k plat sweepstake

That would be poor etiquette; voting is an act of free speech as in, choosing what you prefer over one or many other things of your own accord. While the tallies are anonymous, they should normally reflect the honest opinion of the voters, not what they will get if they vote for one side or another.

The only thing Warframe needs from those vote is awareness of that voting process; if people are willing to vote for Warframe instead of not voting at all, that means they believe the game is good enough to win over another, not that they'll be rewarded in doing so.

What other communities do is their own business but we can at least take a measure of pride in knowing Warframe winning in those votes is done in good faith, not because something is expected at the end of the line. So if Warframe does lose one of those faceoffs and the other community is openly flaunting they got 'paid' to vote for it, well you know what kind of people they cater to which shows the moment they'll stop giving them free stuff is also the time people will start to walk away.

Loyalty and belief over greed.

Edited by Wiegraf

That would be poor etiquette; voting is an act of free speech as in, choosing what you prefer over one or many other things of your own accord. While the tallies are anonymous, they should normally reflect the honest opinion of the voters, not what they will get if they vote for one side or another.

The only thing Warframe needs from those vote is awareness of that voting process; if people are willing to vote for Warframe instead of not voting at all, that means they believe the game is good enough to win over another, not that they'll be rewarded in doing so.

What other communities do is their own business but we can at least take a measure of pride in knowing Warframe winning in those votes is done in good faith, not because something is expected at the end of the line. So if Warframe does lose one of those faceoffs and the other community is openly flaunting they got 'paid' to vote for it, well you know what kind of people they cater to which shows the moment they'll stop giving them free stuff is also the time people will start to walk away.

Loyalty and belief over greed.

I agreed with the same thing.

However I will disagree on you with one thing.

That last victory against RO was solely out of pride and unity for our community rather than the 3x AP, though Nexon may not be doing such a good job with its forum moderators and the game is still somewhat glitch, I guarantee you the people there are some of the finest.

Do not listen to what Aza says about us, in the RO forums he went over there and trashed talked about us and in the end he received intense heat upon returning to our forums.

However you guys have done extremely well winning for Warframe without any reward guaranteed from the DEs, and I am extremely proud of you guys for that.

Edited by Zarozian

Though I myself love both Warframe and Mabinogi as being my top two games tied.

I WILL ONLY BE SUPPORTING ONE! AND NOT THE OTHER!

Though it will be a tough decision, but that is if Mabi wins against PS2, though I am certain they will because they have some great highly motivated and highly spirited people over there like me.

The Mabi community is more unified than ours, ours is unified but in a more faction-like sort of way.

Though both sides are extremely capable.

I agreed with the same thing.

However I will disagree on you with one thing.

That last victory against RO was solely out of pride and unity for our community rather than the 3x AP, though Nexon may not be doing such a good job with its forum moderators and the game is still somewhat glitch, I guarantee you the people there are some of the finest.

Do not listen to what Aza says about us, in the RO forums he went over there and trashed talked about us and in the end he received intense heat upon returning to our forums.

What I'm saying is that getting paid to vote makes the purpose of a vote pointless; if you are incited to vote for a certain with promise of a reward, then there's no point in voting in the first place. It would be easier to simply see which side is willing to reward better and go with it, hence the greed.

I think it's easy to make a comparison to conflict nodes in Warframe in fact : will you go for the credits you're likely to make doing your runs anyway or that rare, already crafted component that takes lots of ressources as well as time to make normally? A lot will opt for the ressource since it's the better reward, regardless if they're actually supporting such or such faction or even need the ressource; it's just flat out better. Have both side offer an equally rare ressource and it becomes closer to a fair choice but still guided by your immediate need. Have both give out the same amount of credits and now you're appealing to your personal preference.

A vote needs to be impartial; for it to be impartial, it needs to be made without an outside influence other than your own opinion to decide what you'll vote upon. There's nothing wrong with each side providing arguments which you are left to weight their respective validity according to reason and a good measure of your own tastes and your own experiences with either products, but if someone is incited to vote for something he dislikes (or rather, don't really care about) for a reward, it twarts the whole purpose.

Of course, we assume straight ahead that all votes are fair... but if one community were to openly claim they are getting rewarded for voting for one particular side, then it throws serious doubt in the validity of their votes since they're basically being bought instead of honest. Not saying that a lot of the votes in that Mabi Vs RO branch were not made out of loyalty; I'm pretty sure a lot of them were, in fact, made by people who genuinely enjoy one game over the other. It's only that one side openly showed that they could be rewarded for doing so as incentive which mean some decisive votes could have been made out of greed rather than fair opinion or that some people decided to vote when they didn't even care in the first place.

Edited by Wiegraf

What I'm saying is that getting paid to vote makes the purpose of a vote pointless; if you are incited to vote for a certain with promise of a reward, then there's no point in voting in the first place. It would be easier to simply see which side is willing to reward better and go with it, hence the greed.

I think it's easy to make a comparison to conflict nodes in Warframe in fact : will you go for the credits you're likely to make doing your runs anyway or that rare, already crafted component that takes lots of ressources as well as time to make normally? A lot will opt for the ressource since it's the better reward, regardless if they're actually supporting such or such faction or even need the ressource; it's just flat out better. Have both side offer an equally rare ressource and it becomes closer to a fair choice but still guided by your immediate need. Have both give out the same amount of credits and now you're appealing to your personal preference.

A vote needs to be impartial; for it to be impartial, it needs to be made without an outside influence other than your own opinion to decide what you'll vote upon. There's nothing wrong with each side providing arguments which you are left to weight their respective validity according to reason and a good measure of your own tastes and your own experiences with either products, but if someone is incited to vote for something he dislikes (or rather, don't really care about) for a reward, it twarts the whole purpose.

Of course, we assume straight ahead that all votes are fair... but if one community were to openly claim they are getting rewarded for voting for one particular side, then it throws serious doubt in the validity of their votes since they're basically being bought instead of honest. Not saying that a lot of the votes in that Mabi Vs RO branch were not made out of loyalty; I'm pretty sure a lot of them were, in fact, made by people who genuinely enjoy one game over the other. It's only that one side openly showed that they could be rewarded for doing so as incentive which mean some decisive votes could have been made out of greed rather than fair opinion or that some people decided to vote when they didn't even care in the first place.

You're right.

That may be true, but I was one of the few who voted only for the community rather than the game and the company itself.

I could careless about the 3x AP. Winning was more important.

But seeing how you guys are winning purely out of loyalty for the game I most likely will support you if Mabi makes it past PS2, otherwise the Warframe community has nothing to worry about other than Mabi.

Hey look gaiz... badass thread over there at Airmech forums:

https://www.carbongames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14307&sid=21300d931c966cfb2bbd56585b503fcc

Their joghurt cup colored mechs wouldn't even manage to chop off the head of a warframe.

Their mechs are ugly.

^

and THIS was trolling.

They want to have our Warframe helmets as trophies?

Should I start my own image editing of Frost with an Airmech Toy Box on his hand?

They want to have our Warframe helmets as trophies?

Should I start my own image editing of Frost with an Airmech Toy Box on his hand?

Not yet.....

Let's first smash them for daring to provoke us.

Afterwards I'll also make a sketch of of good ol' excal sitting on the severed head of one of their transformers knock-offs..... if I find the time.

Our fight starts tomorrow.. don't forget to tell everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~

atm

SMITE is beating Maplestory and

Path of Exile is beating LoL

Their fight ends in about 24 hours

and ours starts in 24 hours.

be ready, Tenno.

Edited by WEREsandrock

Not yet.....

Let's first smash them for daring to provoke us.

Afterwards I'll also make a sketch of of good ol' excal sitting on the severed head of one of their transformers knock-offs..... if I find the time.

Our fight starts tomorrow.. don't forget to tell everyone.

I had the Idea of using Nova's codex, and subistitute the charging Infested for Airmechs, and Nova is about to use Molecular Prime.. With a LOT of enemies around..... We know how this ends.

Edited by Kao-Snake

Hey look gaiz... badass thread over there at Airmech forums:

https://www.carbongames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14307&sid=21300d931c966cfb2bbd56585b503fcc

Their joghurt cup colored mechs wouldn't even manage to chop off the head of a warframe.

Their mechs are ugly.

^

and THIS was trolling.

Looks like it was a dev there that started that too...

Maybe we should send Geoffcalibur over there.

Looks like it was a dev there that started that too...

Maybe we should send Geoffcalibur over there.

Okay...

now that whole thing got personal.

They declared war on us.

LISTEN:

TELL EVERYONE that the devs of airmech INSULTED US by wanting our HEADS as a fcking TROPHY!!

Show PRIDE Tenno, and SMASH these SCUMBAGS!!!

EVERYONE MUST KNOW!

Edited by WEREsandrock