Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

in the finals,  I think it would be interesting for warframe to go up against POE...I DL'd that game a few days ago...its not bad. very diablo 2 ish. you might say its everything people had hoped diablo 3 would be. I'd still vote warframe but POE is a fun one to play too. 

airmech doesnt look interesting to me, but everyone has different tastes. 

MMOBOMB did its job though, it got attention to all the games, which ultimately is what this whole poll is about.

Edited by Babell

Yeah, some of them were nice, and some of them were making fun of Loki's hammerhead. D:<

Well, they havent found the back of Loki's head yet, if they made fun of "Loki's Smiles" we couldnt complain one bit..... I just cant unsee it.

PPS8J0s.png

How did we let them catch up that much?

They sent out emails with a voting link that doesn't just link you to the vote but also votes for airmech right away. Pretty aggressive voting campaign there.

I honestly wouldn't mind them winning the showdown, simply because they generally don't have as much exposure as Warframe does. It's a fun game and they could use some free marketing I'd say.

Edited by Liandra

They sent out emails with a voting link that doesn't just link you to the vote but also votes for airmech right away. Pretty aggressive voting campaign there.

I honestly wouldn't mind them winning the showdown, simply because they generally don't have as much exposure as Warframe does. It's a fun game and they could use some free marketing I'd say.

That's a little...unnecessary. That's like saying "We don't trust you enough to vote for us, so just in case,  we'll just assume you'd vote for us"

Oooooh looks like the airsmurf devs are really desperate.

Damnit... redtext... from now on every 30minutes... we would nuke them.

It really feels like DE doesn't even give the slightest fck about this, while we fight barehanded here.

This thread - it is all we have right now! We havent had a single announcement during this poll, while they are offensive on all fronts. We are un-armed!

Oooooh looks like the airsmurf devs are really desperate.

Damnit... redtext... from now on every 30minutes... we would nuke them.

It really feels like DE doesn't even give the slightest fck about this, while we fight barehanded here.

This thread - it is all we have right now! We havent had a single announcement during this poll, while they are offensive on all fronts. We are un-armed!

Instead of doing a repeated redtext update, put the poll up in the corner of the screen where the updates go and do a redtext like, once a day. They probably don't feel redtext is necessary with how even we are and with the lack of botting.

Instead of doing a repeated redtext update, put the poll up in the corner of the screen where the updates go and do a redtext like, once a day. They probably don't feel redtext is necessary with how even we are and with the lack of botting.

Good idea indeed.

I'm just worried that they aren't helping because of the boot licking the airsmurf devs did.

I'm scared that de is letting them win.

Look what reward Carbon Games will give players if Airmech wins.

77AxULo.jpg

We must prevail!

Where'd you get it from? Can't find it on their page. Looks photoshopped.

Edit: Dat arrow. Totes professional. It irks me even more than the picture of the helmet slapped on the Airformer. Ah, their godtier art is defiled by those squiggly lines. *shakes*

Edited by Polymelodic