Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

No clue what is mabinogi, sounds like generic asian mmo :-O~~~~

I do not know it either , but based on what i have heard, it is a huge mmorpg. Actually people told lots of positive stuff about it.... besides the old graphics and that it is run by nexon. And generic describes it well.... from what i have seen.

See you in 2hours, tenno!

Did you just make a thread telling us we need to vote without telling us for what or where to vote?

Amazing!

He wanted us to vote for the size of the next Grineer Roller. Ridiculously-huge with 25x health or shrunken to the size of a Latcher.

sombody know wheres it's the  URL.  i want vote it...

i want know too where must to vote.

This community is slowly sapping my intelligence. Your links are in Njall's post.

Need more information if thats not what you are talking about.

Edited by (PS4)MyTagForHalo

I do not know it either , but based on what i have heard, it is a huge mmorpg. Actually people told lots of positive stuff about it.... besides the old graphics and that it is run by nexon. And generic describes it well.... from what i have seen.

See you in 2hours, tenno!

Give it a shot.

I like both Warframe and Mabi, so you might like it too.

Where'd you get it from? Can't find it on their page. Looks photoshopped.

Edit: Dat arrow. Totes professional. It irks me even more than the picture of the helmet slapped on the Airformer. Ah, their godtier art is defiled by those squiggly lines. *shakes*

Got e-mail from Carbon Games in my inbox. Yes, I play AirMech a bit, but I voted for Warframe.

Just wanted to report that the same guy who started the APB:R MMOBomb thread has also posted in AirMech's thread.  The same guy who only made an account on APB:R to 'represent' Vindictus.

He seems very desperate to want to get rid of us.

When we move on the Finals, let's finish off the Nexon game!

Maybe I'm blind, but this particular image with this particular message was nowhere to be found on the thread you linked. I especially inspected the messages from their devs, because only these are true, everything else is just user speculation. (Ok, Wonn posted this helmet on a different mech, but then again, where's the message, huh?)

It's amazing how hyped they are for the WF helmets =D 

All in all, this picture is spreading disinformation, it seems.

Fine. Here is a screencap from that e-mail.

9MS4Nuv.jpg

Are you satisfied now?

Edited by Buldozers