Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

im gonna be honest this airmech community seem like a nice bunch of guys, we are winning and my vote indeed went towards warframe, but I kinda feel bad about it, its not the same way I felt when we owned APB or Neverwinter both of those games on a lot of levels deserved to get floored but airmech.... its feels like im kicking a puppy.

im gonna be honest this airmech community seem like a nice bunch of guys, we are winning and my vote indeed went towards warframe, but I kinda feel bad about it, its not the same way I felt when we owned APB or Neverwinter both of those games on a lot of levels deserved to get floored but airmech.... its feels like im kicking a puppy.

Don't feel bad, they fought back hard for a time and they fought fairly and sportsman-like, unlike APB.  Even though Warframe reigns champion of this division, never forget that both Warframe and Airmech soared higher than their competitors.

AGzW9sI.jpg

Don't feel bad, they fought back hard for a time and they fought fairly and sportsman-like, unlike APB.  Even though Warframe reigns champion of this division, never forget that both Warframe and Airmech soared higher than their competitors.

AGzW9sI.jpg

A warframe-airmech crossover of some kind would be interesting

Your real challenge is soon coming

Good luck Tenno

Edited by Azawarau

compassionate-shark-friend-meme-generato

The Tenno will honor AirMech as an honest opponent.

just saw this post from a developer in there forum

I'm really proud of everyone's work, I see the shares on Twitter and Facebook, you've really helped keep this thing going to give us a chance. Their community is very involved in the vote, and considering their size I'm amazed we're putting up a fight--shows what a passionate community can do!

And at the same time, it doesn't seem like anyone is cheating like those games in the other brackets. I want to support Warframe in the next round (if by some chance they win again us of course), because their competition I'm not sure is playing fair.

Edited by STARSBarry

It's an interesting feeling when, in a battlefield where you had to face some shady opponents so far, you find yourself facing an enemy that holds dear to his values as strongly as you hold your own and will not rely on underhanded tactics to defeat you, remaining honorable through and through no matter the outcome.

To AirMech and its community, I salute you; this battle is one, I'm sure many will agree, is the best so far since our opponent is an honorable one.

May the best one win and the defeated always be remembered fondly by the victor, whichever of Warframe of AirMech claims victory.

Edited by Wiegraf

When you compare APB and Airmech... Damn.

Why is the difference so big ?

Because APB is a game about people being A******s and trolls to each other, and Airmech is about being robots. Ergo, robots are better than people.

il_340x270.552491350_t72e.jpg

Edited by Ryme

61:39

heh.

I am proud of you, fellow Tenno.

But against Mabi, this won't be enough.

But that's okay... We (almost) won the wizard division.

My expectations were fullfilled.

-----

Also, talking about comunities-

I think the bigger a game's playerbase grows, the more a**holes it is going to attract.

Not to mention APB's topic... gangsters and cars.... now what people will this subject attract?

Edited by WEREsandrock

Aw, I felt that way too when I realized we won.

They're a bunch of good guys over there. Let's win this whole damn thing not just for us, but for them!

61:39

heh.

I am proud of you, fellow Tenno.

But against Mabi, this won't be enough.

But that's okay... We (almost) won the wizard division.

My expectations were fullfilled.

-----

Also, talking about comunities-

I think the bigger a game's playerbase grows, the more a**holes it is going to attract.

Not to mention APB's topic... gangsters and cars.... now what people will this subject attract?

We ARE winning the Wizard division. Warframe and Airmech are the division finalists. Mabinogi is in the Rogue division.

Have we not won? I thought it was going until march 18th 1 pm PDT.

That was for a previous matchup most likely. The voting for our division finals started March 26th.

EDIT: Typo in your post? If so then yes. We won.

Edited by Ionus