The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Decides To Loop Whole Contract With Sony!?

He may be talking about this article but it is again mostly just a speculation thing and not DE comfirmed.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/12/31/pegi-lists-warframe-for-xbox-one

anyone even know what post/thread/topic/whatever the op is talking about?

the only thing i can find is from back in july: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/29/warframe-may-come-to-xbox-one-after-microsofts-changes

he cant really be talking about that speculation post... can he?

edit:

found this too: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/31/pegi-lists-warframe-for-xbox-one

not that anything has come of it.

it just seems like another one of IGNs stupid posts about nothing.

these are for XBone 1...

OP talking about PS4 exclusive...

This is hilarious. Like no joke I'm laughing pretty hard right now. The deal between DE and Sony was that Warframe would be a day 1 release, which it was. They won't sue since apparently there are people like you who are paying $1000 which sony gets a cut of. They wouldn't risk losing. Also That article is 2 months old and there hasn't been a word about it.

You're just embarrassing yourself.

these are for XBone 1...

OP talking about PS4 exclusive...

The OP is talking about warframe coming to the Xbox one and how he is mad because of PS4 fanboy stuff the articles there are the closest thinks to even speculate that it is even coming to the Xbox one.

im sorry but you have no right to criticize how much money some one spends on a game...so yea ur kinda sad  

ive spent money, sure, cant argue that im stupid in that regard (because only stupid people pay for a video game).

the difference is:

1. im not a child about it.

2. i didnt spend anywhere near what he is claiming.

3. i dont regret what i spent.

4. im not being a child about it (oh wait, i said that twice... nah i think ill keep it).

At this point it would be better if we talked about Rhino/Loki instead.

Or we could throw this thread to the ground.

Personally I'm all for throwing this thread to the ground if for the sole reason of getting the mods to lock it before it turns ugly on both sides.

I am a PC only player so someone want to explain why it would be bad for this to go on the Xbox. Just for the hell of it why not put it on the Wii or even try and make it work with the PS Vita.

My Logic: More Players=More Money=More Jobs= More Content+Bug Fixes

Hell I am a primarily Xbox user and all I see here is blind fanboyism. There is no real reason why warframe coming to the Xbox one would be an over all bad thing.