The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Favorite Balls To The Walls Action Tastic Game

Deidaku

For me Just cause 2: You can blow up A military base then jump on a helicopter , hijack it , crash it into an oil refinery , hijack a boat after attaching the crew to another boat,  and then attack a military airport , steal a jet and crash it into a dictator version of mount rushmore .....fck yeah

I found just cause 2 quite meh, but thats a taste thing. I loved Lost Planet 1 and 2, didnt play 3 though, because, well, its not a Lost Planet.

If Warframe could imitate the grandeur and epicness of LPs bossfights I would never ever complain about anything again. Those were really the best boss fights I ever had, with Dark Souls being second in that category.

Bah, how did UT not come into my head?

Gotta say that I enjoy a heavily modded UT2K4 the most out of the series, though, particularly on way overloaded 1v1 maps.

I was more into Unreal tournament with sniperarena-mod. 1v1 or 36vs36, didnt matter. It was(is?) an awesome game.

Yeah Just Cause was mad fun. Dunno if anyone played "Joint operations: Typhoon rising". Great FPS with huge jungle maps and all sorts of vehicles. Most crazy action I saw was in there !

Looks cool, but very expensive :O

Looks cool, but very expensive :O

Yuh an amazing game. Very poorly supported unfortunately. And at the price they sell it on steam I wouldn't recommend it. Only a few online servers are left, still, remains a truly great FPS even to today's standards when it comes to game-play.

I was more into Unreal tournament with sniperarena-mod. 1v1 or 36vs36, didnt matter. It was(is?) an awesome game.

2K4 was my first UT game, so I've always had a soft spot for it. Didn't get any of the other games in the Unreal series (Besides the very first) until quite recently, so I don't really know much about em.

Borderlands also has its moments for balls to the walls action, particularly the second one. Nowhere near the level of oldschool games like Quake, but still noteworthy, IMO. Gunzerking with a rocket launcher in one hand and a grenade launching rifle in the other plus MIRV grenades, doing the arenas at the highest possible levels... Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

prototype

i mean you can cut your way through the whole city, killing tanks, soldiers and smack teams(is this how they are called? cant remember)

my favorite gaming moment: grap a person, sprint up a skyscraper, jump as high as you can und throuw this person into a helicopter and watch the chaos start <3

Gunz the duel, for sure fastest phased with the most accuracy & skill required

The styles the gamers created in there are deep and hard to master, look cool and are wery effective.

K-Style (took me a week to get the basics, 2 years to master)

Butterfly step (Dash-Slash-Block-Repeat)

Flash step (Dash-Switchweapon-shoot-switchsword) > HalfStep add(slash-repeat)

Reload shot (Shoot-reload-switchweapon-shoot-repeat) (might sound easy but you got to get the timing right)

instafall (Uppercut-Jump-Slash-Block)

Theres double butterfly and triple butterfly and maybe some other moves that i dont use.

D-Style (never learned this)

don't know the moves of D-Style

After you've learned the mobility and dodging you'll enjoy the game like never before,

noobs feel like total noobs you'll dash before them and shoot 2 shots with reload shot

with 2 shotguns and theyre dead. Other K-stylers are much harder to beat.

Heres some gameplay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gY9NqOPC1I

quite rusty in this gameplay havent played for so long

also the one game i allways go back to

the best adrenaline shot you can get from a game

Clan wars are crazy

Edited by Rafajin