The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Prime & Frost Prime Model Update Mega-Request

Vargras

the only remake I'd want is to have Excal's gold bits look more Gold than Golden Brown...

The gold bits on the arms are hardly noticeable as it is.

Yeah, it should be the same color as the gold on the helmet.

I'd love them to add an exclusive new skin that Excal Prime comes with, that has extra bits and stuff coming off it, adding a little more elegance and bulk. Frost could really use it though, I feel like they missed an opportunity to make him have like, golden ice sickles on his back pack thing, and more steam punk looking accents like golden jacket buttons going down his chest, golden Epaulettes on his shoulders, etc.

maybe it's not to late DE (wink wink)

Edited by Temphis

well, mag, ember and rinho had more sleep time so they look better, but of course rinho was too lazy to tidy up so he just stuffed a cunck of gold to his face and called it a day.

Edit, fixed some spelling, must.... sleep x.x

Edited by BloodHungryKitten

well, mag, ember and rinho had more sleep time so they look better, but of course rinhow was too lazy to tidy up so her just stuffed a cunck of gold to his face and called it a day.

say what? No, the amount of work put into Rhino is about the same that was put into Mag. It's more than Excalibur or Frost, which are really simple reskins with new helmets. Ember is the most different from her non-Prime counterpart. Rhino at least has different shoulders and some extra items. Frost is the worst IMO.

btw my buddy Temphis is watching.

hi buddy :3

lol woah, hi wasn't expecting you to post in response to me on the forums XD

but yeah, if they want to share Excal Prime with everyone, just give founders an exclusive skin with extra metal bits and the such. I think that would be fine. Founders would have the exclusive skin, everyone else would just get old school Excal Prime skin. or you could do it vice-versa, he comes with the new skin from void, but Founders can use his old skin, etc.

very good point, I was wondering why my frost prime was looking so dull lately. all these other primes are tricked out, now. I blame the twitter generation #yoloswag420blazeit

darn kids! but seriously, frost prime's body needs to match his helm in terms of gold trim

very good point, I was wondering why my frost prime was looking so dull lately. all these other primes are tricked out, now. I blame the twitter generation #yoloswag420WOFit.

darn kids! but seriously, frost prime's body needs to match his helm in terms of gold trim

Fixed.

Most of Frost's stuff is in the back. I LOVE my Frost Prime and I don't want him altered. <3

Excalibur is kind of a sleek skin-suit type deal so I also kind of like where he's at, but I agree with you. Some more gold bits where the chest plate comes together. Some knee/shin gold bits maybe? Little accents not YOLO SWAG, but yeah I'll say I agree that he needs something.

It's the same with the "normal" frames. Everything was almost the same until Nova and Nekros.

Vauban.png

BOOM!

Nekros.jpgValkyr.jpg

DETAILS! Details everyehere! The older ones are solid, but the new ones (since Nova) are full of details and extras, like those things on Nekros' legs and Valkyr's head, etc.

Frost P's jacket design is different than normal Frost

22bARvS.jpg250px-FrostPrime_Portrait.jpg

But i guess it doesnt get noticed because it doesnt have gold parts all over the place.

I dont care about Frost but i want my OG Ex to stay the same so if they are going to change it they should make it an optional skin.

Edited by Mak_Gohae