Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Community (Recruiting OPEN) - Rank 10 Storm Clan - Ages 18+ only - Discord - All Mastery/Skill Levels Welcome

Faulcun

7 hours ago, nickelshark said:

Yo getting back into the WF. Been clan hoping around and all I've been landing in are dead/super quiet clans. You guys seem very active and I would be interested in becoming a part of your community.

@nickelshark Welcome!

And Faulcun is correct TS is really active, there is some activity in clan chat but TS is where it's at!

1 hour ago, nickelshark said:

Cool. I will be on later tonight. Just hoping the previous shift didn't screw us over and we don't end up staying past midnight or later.

No worries, bro. Most of us arent on til later in the evening anyways because of work and family and stuff. Im usually on at 9pm until around 2am est at least.

47 minutes ago, Faulcun said:

No worries, bro. Most of us arent on til later in the evening anyways because of work and family and stuff. Im usually on at 9pm until around 2am est at least.

Those that are cooler are on around 6pm to 11pm Pacific...  Just saying.

Hello, I'm fairly new to Warframe, but am pretty avid fan of both ARPG's and FPS's and could see myself getting pretty into this game. I'm looking for a mature, laid back group to play with and learn from, and Fusion seems like it fits the bill. I look forward to talking with you guys soon!

2 hours ago, Tranionten said:

Hello, I'm fairly new to Warframe, but am pretty avid fan of both ARPG's and FPS's and could see myself getting pretty into this game. I'm looking for a mature, laid back group to play with and learn from, and Fusion seems like it fits the bill. I look forward to talking with you guys soon!

gotcha covered. sending invite now

Hi there,

two friends of mine and me are currently looking for a clan and well, your recruitment thread is hard to miss ;)

Two of us recently returned to Warframe like 3 weeks ago or something, and the other one has just started with the game. We're looking for a mature clan to play and have fun with.

Would be cool if you had place for 3 lonesome Tennos in your Dojo!

IGNs: sopa, MaxxPower and Doschiba

1 hour ago, sopa said:

Hi there,

two friends of mine and me are currently looking for a clan and well, your recruitment thread is hard to miss ;)

Two of us recently returned to Warframe like 3 weeks ago or something, and the other one has just started with the game. We're looking for a mature clan to play and have fun with.

Would be cool if you had place for 3 lonesome Tennos in your Dojo!

IGNs: sopa, MaxxPower and Doschiba

Invite Sent.  Welcome all.

Heyo,

I got into Warframe about 2 weeks ago (fully and completely addicted) with a bunch of friends who quickly put me into a clan that had a total member count of us, lol.

I'm just looking for a Clan who is chill, has all the Dojo Magical things I may need and is not full of rugrats. 

As a noob I like that you guys seem active so I can have tons of people to learn from.

Anyways: Age 28, Army Vet, and generally referred to as a Jackass.

My play hours are 4:00PM PST - 8:00PM PST

I would also ask that my buddy Mako82 could come with if accepted. We are both still in that empty clan so I dunno it there is some sort of cooldown or something.

Thank you,

1 minute ago, Trouble2NA said:

Heyo,

I got into Warframe about 2 weeks ago (fully and completely addicted) with a bunch of friends who quickly put me into a clan that had a total member count of us, lol.

I'm just looking for a Clan who is chill, has all the Dojo Magical things I may need and is not full of rugrats. 

As a noob I like that you guys seem active so I can have tons of people to learn from.

I would also ask that my buddy Mako82 could come with if accepted. We are both still in that empty clan so I dunno it there is some sort of cooldown or something.

Thank you,

Hey!

There is no cooldown, but you have to leave your other clan before it lets us send an invite. So let me know when thats done, and i can send

Just now, Trouble2NA said:

Heyo,

Thank you,

@Trouble2NA we would love to have you guys.  We can't send you an invite until you leave your current clan, no cool down just need to leave the clan first.  Post when you are clanless and we will shoot you an invite

Wi

Just now, Faulcun said:

Hey!

There is no cooldown, but you have to leave your other clan before it lets us send an invite. So let me know when thats done, and i can send

Will do currently at work so it will be this afternoon.

Thank you,