Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Community (Recruiting OPEN) - Rank 10 Storm Clan - Ages 18+ only - Discord - All Mastery/Skill Levels Welcome

Faulcun

2 hours ago, Sarricon said:

I think we should change the subject before we end up with a comment about a flute or trumpet that we will all regret.

@Faulcun I am just going to say it... you are old.

Old as the sun and as eternal as the void of space.

Hello, 

Id like to apply for this clan.

Ive spent my fair share of time in a certain number of clans riddled with 12 year olds and it is rather annoying so im looking forward to this ^^

and to have a team speak to chill on and to meet fellow Warframe players would be nice ;D

In-Game Name: NekoAhegao

(The name is more satire than anything ^^ )

1 hour ago, NekoAhegao said:

Hello, 

Id like to apply for this clan.

Ive spent my fair share of time in a certain number of clans riddled with 12 year olds and it is rather annoying so im looking forward to this ^^

and to have a team speak to chill on and to meet fellow Warframe players would be nice ;D

In-Game Name: NekoAhegao

(The name is more satire than anything ^^ )

I understand all that is meant,

A clan invite has been sent.

To see you in chat soon

will be sure to make others swoon,

Grab your chair if you dare

and we'll see how you fare :D

3 hours ago, VeloSlider said:

Hello, 

I recently got into warframe again and wanted to play daily again now that i have graduated.  

In Game Name: VeloSlider

Thanks!

Gotcha covered. Invite on the way

Edit: seems you are still in a clan. You'll have to leave your clan in order for us to send an invite. just let me know when you are ready

Edited by Faulcun

New to warframe.. Veteran Gamer. Adult w/ Career and Family.. find time to game daily.  Dedicated gamer and love to actively participate by helping in any way i can.

Still learning and reading about the game... let me know if you have a spot open.  Thank you for your consideration : )

Is it just me or does this game feel like everything "Mechwarrior" was when it was on the 3.5inch lol..

Just now, Malcovis said:

New to warframe.. Veteran Gamer. Adult w/ Career and Family.. find time to game daily.  Dedicated gamer and love to actively participate by helping in any way i can.

Still learning and reading about the game... let me know if you have a spot open.  Thank you for your consideration : )

Is it just me or does this game feel like everything "Mechwarrior" was when it was on the 3.5inch lol..

lol far from mechwarrior... i assure you. Invite incoming

36 minutes ago, GSDAkatsuki said:

Hi, I'm interested in joining. Long time player, but old clan pretty much just died so looking for a new one with an active community to speak with. 

Sure thing, sending invite now

On 7/9/2017 at 3:15 PM, Drasiel said:

I understand all that is meant,

A clan invite has been sent.

To see you in chat soon

will be sure to make others swoon,

Grab your chair if you dare

and we'll see how you fare :D

Dras, you are awesome!