Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Community (Recruiting OPEN) - Rank 10 Storm Clan - Ages 18+ only - Discord - All Mastery/Skill Levels Welcome

Faulcun

Hello Fusion, I have read your recruitment thread and I am interested in joining your community.

I am still quite new to Warframe, started playing over one month ago and I am having a blast. It is a great game! My MR is 8 at the moment.

I am definitely above age restriction, more than double.

IGN: Cerbin

Thanks

21 hours ago, Cerbin said:

Hello Fusion, I have read your recruitment thread and I am interested in joining your community.

I am still quite new to Warframe, started playing over one month ago and I am having a blast. It is a great game! My MR is 8 at the moment.

I am definitely above age restriction, more than double.

IGN: Cerbin

Thanks

sorry for the delay. invite sent!

8 hours ago, octoguyy said:

Hey Fusion! Been playing the game on and off ever since 2014. All the clans I stay apart of seem to lose interest and no one is active long enough... Would you guys have room for one more?

Indeed we do, invite has been sent :) welcome to the clan

Hello! Nice to see a organized and exceptional recruitment.

After reading your background and description i'm interested in applying for a spot in your clan if you still have any available spots.

I didn't see any layout in terms of information you'd need from me and i'm curious what you need to know from me in order to consider accepting me (aside from IGN and Age).

36 minutes ago, Big_Z60 said:

Hello! Nice to see a organized and exceptional recruitment.

After reading your background and description i'm interested in applying for a spot in your clan if you still have any available spots.

I didn't see any layout in terms of information you'd need from me and i'm curious what you need to know from me in order to consider accepting me (aside from IGN and Age).

As far as age is concerned... we operate on the honor system. I mean theres only so much we can do over the internet lol. We try to keep it 18+ but we've added people who are a little younger if they are honest about it up front, or friends/family etc etc. Honesty goes a long way with me.

After that, we simply provide the platform like teamspeak for example, for people to engage and get involved with other members and the larger part of the community beyond warframe. Its up to the members at that point to act upon it. Some do, some dont, and thats ok too. So basically theres nothing we really need to know other than your ign, cause its up to the individual on how involved they want to get. Inactives get removed on a daily basis, and we expect people to help out during major game events.

We try to keep it as simple as possible.