Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Community (Recruiting OPEN) - Rank 10 Storm Clan - Ages 18+ only - Discord - All Mastery/Skill Levels Welcome

Faulcun

2 hours ago, kakarot838 said:

Hi I'm looking to join. IGN: kakarot838

I started this game about a week ago and been going at it alone. Looking to find people to enjoy it with cuz I'm absolutely in love with this game. 

gotcha covered dude

Hello, I dropped a friend request in game. Definitely interested in joining. I am just getting started (almost mastery 2) but am loving this game so far. Looking for an educated bunch who is willing to show me the ropes whom eventually I will do the same for newcomers with. Thanks!

IGN: Ride1226

2 hours ago, FinnTheWicked said:

Hey there,

i started a couple of weeks ago and im am hooked:). So far mostly alome or a pug but looking forward to some more co-op content.

IGN:FinnTheWicked

1 hour ago, Ride1226 said:

Hello, I dropped a friend request in game. Definitely interested in joining. I am just getting started (almost mastery 2) but am loving this game so far. Looking for an educated bunch who is willing to show me the ropes whom eventually I will do the same for newcomers with. Thanks!

IGN: Ride1226

Invites sent, welcome abord

3 hours ago, margator said:

Hi are you still looking for members? If so please send me a invite, thank you for your time.

We most certainly are, unfortunately though you are currently in a clan and we won't be able to send your invite until you leave it. When you do post back in here and I or another will get your invite sent. :)

2 hours ago, Drasiel said:

We most certainly are, unfortunately though you are currently in a clan and we won't be able to send your invite until you leave it. When you do post back in here and I or another will get your invite sent. :)

Sorry about that. I'm all set to get your invite thanks.

Hello there, I'm looking to join a clan. Truth be told, I just read being in one is required in order to access the clan dojo for research. Although I'd also appreciate any help for a new player. I'm just Mastery Rank 3 btw.

IGN: popober

3 hours ago, Brembel said:

Hey Guys, i'm new to Warframe and i'm looking for a clan :smile:

2 hours ago, popober said:

Hello there, I'm looking to join a clan. Truth be told, I just read being in one is required in order to access the clan dojo for research. Although I'd also appreciate any help for a new player. I'm just Mastery Rank 3 btw.

IGN: popober

@Brembel and @popober

Invites sent.  Welcome to the Clan!

11 minutes ago, forsakeNXE said:

Hey!

Fusion looks like a clan I could fit in. Would love to join and see how we work together :)

Recruiting is actually closed because we are at capacity, but there was somebody who was inactive and i was able to make room for you. Welcome aboard!

Edited by Faulcun

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Goshaleesh said:

hey there i just started to play with warframe.

I wanna join ur clan to get some knowledge informations 

and trying to help every1 who needs help, too

I think i can probably make some room for you. bare with me a moment....